Chapter 5: An Idea Is Born

I burst through the door to the entrance, skipping and blushing. Twice was sitting around talking with Dabi. "Twice! Dabi! Guess what!" Twice turns his full attention towards me while Dabi groans and slowly turns.

"What did you do now Toga?" Dabi asked impatiently and annoyed. His anger causes me to chuckle because I know deep down he loves us and would do anything to protect us all. I steal the remote from his hand.

"What the hell Toga?" He gets angry and ignites a blue orb of fire in his hand. I quickly back up and turn on the news. A minute later, a story goes on talking about 'Ochako' sending innocent people into the sky, before we see someone randomly fall and splat on the ground, causing Dabi to burst into laughter to the point of crying.

"Toga, I'm sorry I snapped, you've outdone yourself" He says in between laughing and crying. When he finishes he sighs. "How'd you do that?" I shrug. "I'm not sure, but it's a long story."

I tell them today's story, ignoring yesterday's story. I tell them about my secret blood collection that Twice knew about and faked learning about, how Deku gave me a hug and then kissed me thinking I was Ochako, and how realizing who it was meant for, I got enraged and activated her powers.

"So yeah, that's what happened." Dabi's mouth opened so wide, I swear it was about to fall off. Twice's eye widened. They both stammered before Dabi was finally able to get his words straight. "So...he technically kissed you? You finally proved us all wrong?" He questioned.

I jumped up and down, did some spins, and cheered. "Yuppers! My first kiss too!" I exclaimed excitedly, even though it was my second. He got up and hugged me, which I gladly returned.

"Hey Toga...I have an idea...what would happen if you drank someone's blood who was more powerful?" He asked. I tilt my head and ask curiously, "I'm not sure if I could control it. Who were you thinking?"

He started to mumble thinking I couldn't hear him, but I heard him as loud and clear as day.