Chapter 15: An Unlikely Partnership

Everyone turned to face the voice, who stepped forward. His hair was red and white, and I remember him being the fire and ice user. "Brother?" I question? I think for a minute before gasping in shock and jumping back a bit. "Y-you're Dabi's brother, Todoroki?" He chuckled before sighing. "Yup, that's me. Son of the famous hero Endeavor, brother to the villain Dabi. But villain or not, I won't let my brother die. Because I do care about him and worry daily, despite never showing it. And deep down, my father is the same, I just know it."

Still being surprised, I try getting my senses back together. "Oh, well, I thank you for helping...I really don't want my friends to die." I thanked him before Deku also chimed in. "All right. We should take care of him, whether it's helping her, to take care of All For One for good. Ok, Jiro, Momo, Red, Mineta. Go get the pros. We're going to need all the help we can get. Tsuyu, Ochako. When we get there, you two and Toga will go get the villains out of critical danger. Bakugo, Todoroki, we'll take care of All For One until the heroes show up." He said, taking control of the situation. "Right!" We all yelled at once.

As we split up into the two directional groups Deku had already started running towards the way I came. I ran faster than the rest of our group, just to catch up and be next to Deku. "Listen, Deku, I'm sorry." I apologize. He sighed. "Between us, I get it. He's your boss, whether or not he is the most dangerous villain in Japan, he is your boss at the end of the day. I would've done the same in your shoes." He confessed.

"Well um...that's not why I'm apologizing..." I confess too. He tilts his head confused. "Do you remember when Tsuyu broke into your room, kissed you, and jabbed you with something sharp?" I ask, blushing brightly. His head jerks back, surprised and embarrassed. "H-how did you know?"

"Well um...that's kinda how I learned I copy quirks too. I was Tsuyu that night." My blush turns bright red, and so does his. "I-I-Um-I don't know what to say except um...why? Why did you do that?" He asked.

I was about to answer, confessing my love, before we were interrupted by faint evil laughter. I completely stop running, and Deku stops shortly after, causing everyone else to. "Shhh. They're nearby. Running might alert him." I informed the group. We all sneakily walked up to the alleyway, and saw in horror as Twice was hanging upside-down from a tree being used as a punching bag by All For One.

I drop to the floor in shambles before feeling a pair of hands on my shoulders. I look up and see the two girls I secretly transformed into to kiss Deku with, Tsuyu and Ochako, comforting me. "They'll be ok. The boys are really strong." Ochako said, dropping down to get on eye level with me, as tears filled my eyes in fear.

She looks around and to my surprise, she wraps her arms around me to give me a hug, trying to help as much as possible. I felt another set of arms around me and assumed it's Tsuyu also hugging me. "Y-you girls are the nicest people in the world. Here I am, someone genuinely seen as the villain, and you two being the heros, and you're comforting me." I sniffle and look up, hearing a lot of fighting on the other side of the building we're hiding behind.

"Your friends were in danger, and you realized the mistake you made, so you swallowed your pride and came to us. You aren't a good person, sure, but you're not evil. Nobody deserves to watch their boss abuse their friends like this, so we're here to help." Ochako said, warming my heart. I look at her in the eyes, even with some tears still in my eyes. I never realized just how beautiful she was. I turned my head to face Tsuyu, whose tongue was sticking out slightly. She was always such a funny person from what I've seen.

"You really deserve to be heroes." I say, hugging them both tightly. After a quick hug, the fighting got quieter. We got up and looked around the corner to see that the fight had moved a bit. "Now's our chance." I said as I started to sneakily make my way to my teammates.

I reached Shigaraki, as Tsuyu went to Twice and Ochako went to Dabi. I picked him up and helped him walk away, while Ochako chose to levitate Dabi up a bit to help. Tsuyu climbed the tree and freed him from his position. I could hear a faint apology as she wrapped her tongue around him and hopped out of danger as we finished carrying them out.