4. Stuck in an island

The weather's really chilly. Winter has already come. Taehyung and the man were sitting far away from each other...near the fire. On the top of that they are still in their wet clothes, resulting, Taehyung to get a cold.

"I told you to take off your clothes."

"Huhhhhhhh?!!!" Taehyung suddenly got a gay panic after hearing what the man said.

"Idiot don't take it in the wrong way. I mean to say you're wearing your wet clothes since the time we got stuck here. So it's natural that you will get cold."

"Look who's talking, aren't you in your clothes too?"

"Oh-yeah I'm. Thanks for reminding... I'll take off them right now, happy?" The man said and took off his shirt before going into their shelter to find something useful in his bag. Meanwhile Taehyung striped off his clothes too except the boxers and spread them by the fire to dry.

The man rummaged through his bag only to find a tent & blanket, "I totally forgot that we had a tent-gosh how did I forget...anyways I've a blanket to cover myself up."

"Hey what's taking you so long–what's that?" Taehyung said as he stepped into the shelter.

"Sorry I forgot that I had a makeshift tent."

"Nice." Taehyung replied sarcastically.

"Well it wasn't my fault tho-"

"Ok? It's not my fault that you've Alzheimer!!"

"What did you say?"

"Whatever you're heard."

"Ugh-" The man was gonna argue again but he stopped when he realised Taehyung is just in his boxers. His cheeks heated up seeing Taehyung like this.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine. Let's sleep. It's pointless to argue with your enemy."

"Right. You seem to have a lot of things in your bags even tho you've lost many of your weapons in the storm." The man halted in his tracks as he heard Taehyung. There's no way he could disclose his identity to him even tho he is his life saver.

However, Taehyung changed the topic when he saw the man wasn't responding.

"Hey, do you have an extra blanket...?*sneezes*"

The man heard Taehyung sneezing loudly and gestured him to come here.

"Let's share this blanket. You've got a cold."

"WHAT?"

"What do you mean by 'what'? I don't have an extra blanket. Why would I carry an extra one when I'm here for-" The man stopped speaking, realising he about to disclose his mission.

"Here for what?" Taehyung asked getting suspicious.

"Here for...fighting against you and your country...obviously." He answered and Taehyung seems to be satisfied with that. But still, Taehyung knows he's his enemy. He won't let his guard down.

He got up from his seat and went towards the man. He got inside the covers. It was very warm.

"Thanks."

"No problem Mr. Life saver. You've a cold that's why I'm sharing. I'm not that much heartless."

"Hmm. How long are you planning me to call with that name?"

"Well, we both can't disclose our names to each other. You can call me 'J'.

"Just the letter J?"