6. Realisation

"Holy crap–I slept with my enemy-" Taehyung mumbled to himself as he sat beside J. He realised he did a grave mistake. Having any type of contact with your enemy is totally unacceptable. On top of that, he had sex with his enemy. Well, they both were a fault too. They both were feeling horny plus according to Taehyung, J was irresistible, so he just gave in. He stood up and wandered inside the shelter they made. Suddenly his eyes fell on J's bag. He wanted to check the items inside it. He carefully rummaged through the bag and found something that states J is a soldier-cum-spy. He kept searching the bag thinking he will find something more harmful, after all he's the enemy. But his thoughts got disrupted when he heard J groaning in sleep. And in the blink of eye, he was on gunpoint.

"What the-?!"

"Don't move or else I'll shoot you. What the hell are you doing with my bag?!

"You are a freaking spy?!!!"

"And what if I am?? Don't try any tricks. You aren't even armed right now, Mr. V." J smirked as he proceeded to pull the trigger.

But, Taehyung's not a raw player. He dodged it. He tricked J and snatched the gun and took him hostage.

"I underestimated you a bit, J. You are quite cunning but you're no match for me. I assume you prepared this beforehand didn't you? Also, I thought your ass will be in pain after I pounded into you." Taehyung stated and smirked, but the last words made J blush.

"Well, my ass is still sore...but my body isn't that weak!! I'm a soldier and you have found out that I'm a spy too. Isn't that enough to prove my how strong I am?! Now let me go. Your dick...is still brushing against my ass." J gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Opps. Fine. I'm not letting my guard down."

"Me niether."

"Mhmm. You were amazing yesterday. And here I was cursing myself for sleeping with you."

"Isn't that obvious? We are enemies after all." J sighed as he wore his clothes. Suddenly, he let out an cry as he sat on the bed, "Oww-"

"Hey, J, are you okay?"

"No, dumbass. I was fine as I was standing. I think my ass will hurt whenever I'll sit somewhere. Oh god, you went too wild yesterday." J whined.

"Aha, I'm sorry alright. Let's take a bath and then you can rest today. I'll do the rest of work."

"You don't have to-"

"I'm not an irresponsible man. I know how to take responsibility for everything. Just leave it to me. Now let's go to the lake." Taehyung said and carried J in his arms.

J gasped, "H-hey, put me down. I can walk."

"Stop moving or I'll kiss you!!

"W-what?!"

"You heard me, J. Your plump lips are the best for kissing~" Taehyung grinned.

"Shut up, you horny jerk!!"

"Well, aren't you the horny one too. Screaming and moaning my name like there's no tomorrow. Shit, I better stop thinking about last night. I don't wanna get a boner right now.

"YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!"

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

"What's the news? Still no traces of Jin?" Yoongi asked as he soon as he entered the headquarters.

"No."

"Wow what are you doing then?" Yoongi stated in a sarcastic manner.

"What are I supposed to do then? I am also praying for him to be safe. I hoping to find him soon. I'm scared. What if the enemies killed him after finding that he's a spy? God pls protect our Jin hyung!!" Jungkook stood up from his seat in anger and frustration.

"Kook, you can lower down your voice. Don't worry he will be okay. His combat skills are far better than us. Anyways, I'll inform the General about this right now. I'll be back. " Yoongi said and immediately left.

"I heard everything." A soldier interrupted the conversation, "Well, it's all cool if y'all think he's safe and sound. However, when they got swept away, I heard an enemy soldier saved him. And he's supposed to be much more stronger than him."

"What's your point? What are you implying?"

"I'm implying...say bye bye to your beloved friend, Kim Seokjin. I admit he's the best spy and the soldier in whole squad but you gotta try giving chances to other-" He couldn't complete his sentence as Jungkook gripped his throat.

"Say that again and you're dead. Other people will be given chances once they're trained. Jin hyung is indeed a spy that no one can even be a match to him. It has a lot of risks. So do watch your mouth before spitting nonsense."

"Jungkook, calm down. You're gonna kill him. Let him go." Jimin panicked as the guy was having trouble breathing.

"Fine."

"What are you doing in my cabin?" Yoongi stated out of nowhere.

"Sergeant Min....I–"

"Just admit that you're jealous of Kim Seokjin. So instead of blabbering nonsense, train yourself. Now I would like you to get out."

"Y-yes Sergeant Min. Pardon my intrusive behaviour. I'll take my leave." The soldier apologized before leaving.

"Jungkook, Jimin... prepare for the next battle. Also, keep an eye on that soldier. We might lose your life bcz of his reckless behaviour. General would not be so pleased hearing about this. In the meantime, we will keep searching for Jin hyung."

"Got it."

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

"You're a nice person, V." J said fondly.

"I know that." Taehyung replied.

"Shouldn't you be saying thanks?"

"Well, if I say thanks then that wouldn't be more like me."

"Makes sense. Anyways, thanks a lot. I feel a lot better after getting the massage."

"I'm glad you do. Rest for sometime. I'll be back."

"Where are you going?"

"Gonna make a fish rod and will catch some fish I guess. Don't worry I'll be back soon."

"Okay...be careful."

"Ohhhhhhhhh, are you worrying about me?"

"Shut up and go, V!! Let me sleep."

"Fine, fine. I know you're blushing right now." Taehyung said cheekily and left in a hurry as he knows it will be bad if he doesn't stops teasing J.