5. A wild night

"Everyone don't get too reckless as Sergeant Kim isn't here. Keep training and always be prepared for the attack. Keep yourself armed. We don't know what the N.Korean govt is planning."

"Yes General!!" Everyone answered in unison.

Meanwhile, in the other country, the head soldiers were having a meeting about the disappearance of the one and only soldier-cum-spy, Kim Seokjin. He was known for being a skilled soldier and the best spy (just like Taehyung was popular for his fighting skills and snipping skills as a soldier and leading skills as a sergeant.)

"But boss, it's been like weeks and it's gonna be like, about a month. Do you think we should continue looking for him? We have searched nearly all the islands but we couldn't find him. Perhaps he's dead–"

"Enough!! Just do as I say. I'm head here. Dare to speak anything against about Mr. KSJ again and you're dead. Now go and continue with your searches." The head general said as he lit up his cigarette.

"The man gulped and replied, "Yes sir." before leaving.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

"Shit it's raining heavily now, wtf?" Taehyung groaned as he and J ran towards the shelter.

"Well, winter still hasn't come yet, the weather is just chilly at night. Plus the clouds were turning dark. Anyways let's hurry up otherwise we will catch a cold." J and Taehyung soon reached their shelter, both soaking wet. They don't have any spare clothes so they have to be naked so that they won't catch a cold.

The rain has stopped few moments ago. Only the sound of their heavy breathing could be heard as they were catching their breath after running. Taehyung looked towards J and his breath hitched. J, who was breathing heavily, looked very tempting. Taehyung could see J's erect nipples which immediately gave him a boner.

"V...what happened?"

"Shit!! What with his tone? Or is it just me? Ugh-"

"J, I'm stepping out for a bit–"

"A tent has formed in your pants."

"W-what?! Damn you-"

"Can I kiss you, V?"

"Huh? Say what?!" Before Taehyung could say anything, J crashed his lips onto Taehyung's ones.

Taehyung gasped. He couldn't process all of these. Therefore, he wasn't kissing back.

🔞🔞

"Kiss me." J said and Taehyung finally obliged.

The next moment, they are kissing like crazy. Taehyung's tongue slips inside J's mouth, gentle but demanding. J felt so hot. He understood why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of his body dissolves into the latter's. At that time, J completely forgot that he's making out with his enemy. His fingers grip Taehyung's hair, pulling him closer. He pushes him backward and they're lying down, making out. He's driving him crazy. Taehyung's hands are roamed around his body, and suddenly he want Taehyung to fuck him senselessly.

"Mhmm...what are you thinking...?" Taehyung asks as he detaches himself from J's body.

"I...want you...."

"Damn...do you even know the face you're making right now? Anyone would get a boner seeing you...."

"I'm...showing it to you...only. Please..."

"Please what?"

"PLEASE FUCK ME!!"

"As you wish darling~"

Taehyung reached up to the J waistband, pulling his boxers to his knees. His dick sprang free. J was furiously hard, dribbling so much more pre-cum. Beaming at the needy look on J's face, Taehyung took hold of the latter's erection.

"You like that baby?" Taehyung asked, stroking it the way he would his own. J nodded, seemingly incapable to speak.

Taehyung bent forward and gave it a lick. He watched J's flushed face as he sucked his dick. J's eyes scrunched up in pleasure, "Mhmmm..."

Taehyung's eyes were dark, his dick red from how hard it had become. J was overly attractive and hot. His ahegao face was making it hard for him. It felt like he would cum any minute just by looking at J's face.

"V....w-what happened?"

"God....why are you so hot?!" Taehyung murmured.

"What–" Before J could say anything anymore, V inserted his two fingers inside his mouth and demanded him to suck them.

The next second Taehyung suddenly inserted his fingers into J's hole; all the way to the top. He panted. It wasn't enough, he still felt hollow. He couldn't speak, so he rutted his ass-backwards.

"V...I don't want your fingers...I want something else....hurry up and put it in..."

"Put what baby?"

"Your cock...please I need it...your fingers aren't enough."

"Beg for my cock then. Say hyung I need your cock."

"He has a hyung kink..." J thought as he continued whimpering.

"Hurry up and say it!" Taehyung roared as spanked J's ass"

"H-hyung...I need your cock. Please put it in me."

"Fuck, J!!" Taehyung lined his cock along J's entrance and thrusted without a warning, "I won't go easy on you... don't care if it's your first time...with me or not."

"AHH AHHH V–FUCK. It feels so good..."

Taehyung smirked and thrusted like an alpha in rut.

J's arms came up around Taehyung's neck, pulling the other closer for encouragement.
Taehyung chuckled, leaning forward to give the other a kiss.

After sometime, Taehyung started thrusting inside J in a slow manner. J moaned out, pure lust in his eyes as he looked up at V.

Taehyung grinned, pulling out and pushing in a bit harder this time. J screamed in pleasure.

"Harder." J pleaded. "Fuck me harder."

Taking instruction, Taehyung allowed his hips to move in a way he didn't know they could. Slowly but surely tension built, both quickly reaching the climax they desperately searched for. The skin on skin, the smell of pure sweat; they both came.

"Round two," Taehyung asked, grinning.

"Sure."