11. Saying goodbyes

Morning came soon and Namjoon and Hoseok were the first ones to wake up only to see Taejin in each other's embrace.  Hoseok felt happy for Taehyung after last night's talk with Jin but his mood immediately turned bitter thinking they have to part ways. If only Taehyung and Jin were from the same country, then they would be living happily together.

"Shouldn't we wake them up? We should head back soon." Namjoon said disrupting Hoseok's thoughts.

"Yeah. Right. Also, we gotta keep them a secret from General." Hoseok sighed and went towards Taehyung to wake him up and to his surprise he was already awake.

"Oh Tae, you're awake?!"

"Yeah, morning hyung." Taehyung said as he proceeded to wake up his lover. He woke up from the moment he heard General's name. If that guy gets to know abt Taehyung amd Jin then the punishment could be worse.

Soon everyone woke up and proceeded tp have their breakfast after freshening up. The whole time, Taehyung and Jin remained quiet unless and until they were asked something.

It was getting awkward so Hoseok decided to break the silence.

"So um, Jin, how are you going back to your country?"

"Idk maybe I'm gonna be stuck here forever. It's not like I can go to your country. Nor you can drop me off at the border. The four of us will get killed." Jin replied.

"Hyung, what about trying to send the emergency signals to the enemy country? Was it successful?"

"No Tae. It didn't work. Also why would they receive signals from our side in the middle of the war? So it's reasonable not to accept it. However, for Jin, I'm gonna try it again."

"Yes, anything for our brother-in-law." Namjoon said while trying to lit up the mood and honestly it did work. Both Jin and Taehyung were a blushing mess. 

After that, the four of them chatted a lot. It's their last day together with Jin so they decided to have some fun. Jin talked about his hometown whereas Hoseok and Namjoon revealed Taehyung's secrets.

Finally it was evening. That means it's time for Taehyung to go. Hoseok and Namjoon were near the shore to give Taejin some privacy.

"Right now, I dunno how to start a conversation with you." Taehyung said as Jin was fixing the collar of his shirt.

"I know." Jin replied.

"However, this feels domestic. You helping me wear my shirt. We are like the newlyweds."

"If only we were..." Jin sighed.

Taehyung understood he was ruining the mood again. He wanted to see his Jin smile before leaving. Even he is devastated by the fact that they are parting ways but someone has to stay strong. Otherwise he was in the verge of crying too, just like Jin.

"Hey hey, tears doesn't suit you at all Jinnie. I wanna see that beautiful smile." Taehyung said he he cupped Jin's face.

"Tae, why is fate so cruel?"

"I really don't know but do you regret falling in love with me Jin?"

"No I don't. I'm glad I met you. I'm glad I fell for you. But at first I regretted falling for you bcz we weren't meant to be. We were from diferent countries. We were enemies."

"I felt the same too but right now I feel like a lucky person to love you and to be loved by you."

"Tae, you are making my cry again..."

"I love you Jin."

"I love you too Tae. I love you so much." Jin said and both of them hugged each other.

Suddenly, Hoseok unintentionally crashed the romantic mood. "Oh I'm sorry guys for ruining the moment but I've a good news."

"It's ok hyung. What is it?"

"Jin...I think some of soldiers, probably your friends received our emergency signal and they are coming to rescue you."

"What? For real? That's....a great news."

"Yeah....we are happy that you can go home as well. Also Tae, it's time for us to go."

"What? But Jin will be all alone here–"

"I know. But think about General finding out about this. If you don't want to be labelled as a traitor and want Jin to live then let's head back as soon as possible."

"Alright....." Saying this, Taehyung and the others went near the shore where Namjoon was waiting....with their helicopter.

Before getting inside, Taehyung suddenly turned towards Jin and pulled him for a kiss. Jin kissed him back as tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"Jin pls wait for me. Let's get married and live happily Whenever the war ends. I promise to wait for you too."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Tae, I'll wait for you." Taehyung smiled fondly at him before getting inside the helicopter. Both of them waved at each other other as the helicopter left.

"I'll forever wait for you, Tae. I'll wait for you until I die, because you're my first and my last love." Jin cried as he sat near the shore waiting for his friends to rescue him.