14. Reunion of the past lovers

"Damn, we are finally here. I'm too excited to see Jin hyung. Wait I'm gonna call–"

"No, Kook. We will surprise him."

"Oh–that would be fun." Jungkook and Jimin both laughed evilly.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was looking for a cab, "Oye, you two. Bring the remaining luggages instead of chatting. Are you two planning to stay in the airport or what?!"

"Yes Sir."

Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook finally reached their hotel. They can't go to Jin's house at the moment as it was a surprise for Jin that they will be coming to New York. Plus they don't even know where he lives. But since, they know on which road Jin's bakery is situated, they will go there.

"Let's freshen up. We can have lunch with Jin hyung. I'll book a cab for us.

"Alright, hyung." 

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

"Hello, welcome to T.J bakery. What can I get–huh?" WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOIN' HERE?!" Seokjin's jaw dropped after seeing his three bestfriends infront of him after months.

"Hola hyung. Why did you stop talking?"

"Yoongi..Jimin..Kook...what are you guys doin' here?"

"Ahahaha, his shocked face is hilarious. We are here to meet you. It was a surprise hehe."

"Oh my-take a seat. When did you guys arrive? Where are you staying? What would you like to eat.

"Calm down hyung. We are staying at a hotel. We just arrived here few hours ago."

"I see. I'm actually very happy to see you guys. Let's go to my apartment after having lunch."

"Likewise hyung. Btw, how's your business going?"

"It's been only been few months I've opened this shop, and it's going great...much better than I've imagined."

"That's so good to hear. Your cooking can do wonders. Let us taste some cookies that you've made."

"Sure, wait a sec. I'll be back." Saying this, Seokjin went into his kitchen.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

"Hey Taehyung, would like to visit the new bakery. It's very popular. Heard some amazing reviews about it." Hannah asked.

"Bakery? I don't feel like going anywhere." Taehyung replied bluntly as he was focused on his painting.

"C'mon... aren't you craving for something sweet?"

"Not really."

"You're mean." Hannah pouted and this make Taehyung chuckle

"You're lucky you're cute. What's the name of the bakery? And where is it?"

"Eh...I know where it's located. I'll take you there but the name...T.J bakery or something like that. Heard it's the initials of his lover and his name."

Taehyung stopped doing his work for a sec and stared at the floor with wide eyes. For some reason, the name felt familiar. But he doesn't wants to get his hopes high.

"Taehyung, you alright?"

"Y-yeah. What were you saying?"

"I'm saying let's visit there after finishing the painting."

"Sure." Taehyung replied as he gave a faint smile.