10. Rescuing Sergeant Kim

"Good morning, Sergeant Hoseok. How's the preparation going on? I assume only you and Sergeant Namjoon are going?"

"Yes, sir. We will leave within few hours."

"I see. That's great then. Well I won't question you anymore. However, do report to me if you find anyone suspicious near to Sergeant Taehyung. Got it?"

Hoseok flinched as he heard General's last words yet he answered without any hesitation, "Understood sir."

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

It was already morning. Taehyung and Jin were peacefully sleeping in each other's embrace but Jin suddenly woke up as something rubbed against his ass. It was Taehyung humping on him. His ass was hurting a lot more than usual...just bcz Taehyung went too wild yesterday as it was their first time making love as a couple.

"Mhmmm...." Taehyung moaned.

"Tae...do you want me to punch you like last time?"

Hearing this, Taehyung jolted up from his sleep and sat straight.

"What do I do this time?" Taehyung asked innocently making Jin burst in laughter.

"You are so cute Tae. You were humping on me so I decided to tease you. My ass still hurts bcz of you!!"

"Sorry Jin. I was too excited bcz of the confession, so I got carried away."

"It's alright." Jin said and placed a kiss on Tae's lips," Good morning btw...."

"Good morning to you too. I wish we could wake up like this in each others' arms like this."

Jin went silent hearing Taehyung. He just tightened his hug with him.

"What's wrong Jin?" Taehyung asked Jin but didn't get any answers.

"Tae, why is our fate like this? If we hadn't fallen in love with each other then we wouldn't have to get hurt by dreaming about such sweet things." Jin sobbed.

"Jin...pls don't cry. Now we can't control out feelings, can we? Don't think about negative things. We both are allowed to dream whatever we want. Okay? Now don't stay so gloomy. Let's enjoy this day to the fullest."

"Yeah. By enjoying you only mean making love. Isn't Tae?"

"Where's the lie tho?!"

"Idiot, I'm the one taking your huge thing in my ass, every night!!"

"Haha, then let's skip today. C'mon don't be angry."

"Whatever."

✧ ✧⁠ ✧ ✧

"Hey, Namjoon, you ready to go right?"

"Yeah but before that, what did the General say? He called you for a private talk right?"

Hoseok stopped his actions for a moment and then again spoke, "He ordered to inform if there's anyone suspicious near Taehyung..."

"Well, as if we would do that."

"Yeah but it doesn't feels right...lying like that to General since it's our duty. However,  I don't want wanna tell him anything just for Tae's sake.

"It's ok, Hobi. Don't think about it that much."

✧⁠ ✧⁠ ✧ ✧

Jin was peacefully sitting near the shore as Taehyung has gone inside the forest to look for some basic necessities. He was wondering what would happen to them if they finally go back to their usual lives. Meeting after the war ends and living together seems impossible. Heck he doesn't even knows when the war will end. He feels blessed to have Taehyung by his side but he's scared what if they never meet again? Taehyung is his first and last love only.