7. A lot closer than before

"Man, it's so boring....there's nothing to do. All we do is sex–" Taehyung got interrupted by Seokjin's outbrust.

"Y-YOU IDIOT!! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT SO CASUALLY?!?!?"

"Dude, chill. Why are you acting so shy? There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Besides it's been many weeks we've been doing this shit–so we have to do this until someone looks for us. It might take 1 month..."

"You're kidding me, V–"

"Unfortunately, I'm not. Anyways, since we have nothing to do.... let's get to know each other, what do you say?" Taehyung proposed the idea as he sat beside J.

"Uh...did you forget that we are enemies?"

"No, I didn't. But after spending many weeks here with you....I feel like we are a lot closer than before. Even bickering with each other means we are like buddies."

"Fuck buddies to be exact."

Taehyung sighed, "yeah whatever."

"It's the truth. What's with your reaction?"

"Nothing. Anyways, J, why don't you tell me about your country and about yourself."

J went silent after hearing Taehyung. He gave it a thought before saying anything. Yes, they have become a lot closer without even noticing it. And J is liking it. He is nice and funny. They were like friends.

"Fine. My name's Kim Seokjin. As you already know, I'm a soldier-cum-spy. And about my country...well there's nothing to say but the government is kinda corrupted. I assume you know that."

"Your name is beautiful...just like you. So I will call you Jin. Okay?"

"Y-yeah...sure." Jin blushed.

"Cool. And I've already heard that a lot about your country. They're just manipulating people. Other than that, I don't know anything. However, whatever they're doing is wrong. Taking control over countries without any purpose is pure bullshit."

"I know that, V. I know they're in the wrong and your country..is in the right but what can I do? I'm a soldier of that country so of course I've to fight for that one only."

"I know...I was just saying. Moreover, I hate wars."

"I do hate them too."

"Anyways, I haven't told you my name yet. Myself Kim Taehyung. I'm the Sergeant Major-cum-soldier of S.Korea. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise. You have a beautiful name too."

"Thanks, Jin."

"My mother was from S.Korea." Jin spoke after a moment, catching Taehyung off-guard.

"Huh for real?"

"Yeah. She was the one who came to N.Korea and got stuck here. I was in middle school when she died. I still remember how my dad used to blame himself continuously for her death..." Seokjin choked as he was trying to hold back his tears.

"It's fine Jin. You don't have to say anything anymore. I know it's painful. Let's talk about this some other time...if you wanna talk."

"....alright. Um, what about your parents?"

"Well, both my mom and dad died in the war. I'd rather not talk about it right now."

"It's fine, Tae. Let's just talk about something else?"

"Sounds good. Do you wanna know my dick size?"

"Erm..no thanks. I know it's pretty big since I'm the one taking it...." Jin chuckled nervously.

"True that."

"You're fun to chat with yk? You're quite the opposite that I assume you would be. Like I always thought you're the grumpy one who likes to pick up fights and I also thought you were a playboy."

"You sure do have a weird impression of me. Well, let me tell you, I'm quite the opposite of what you think of me."

"I know. I get it now, Tae. Anyways, what did you think of me...when you first saw me?"

"Hmm...you were quite annoying but remember when you treated my wound after the storm ended? I guess at that time, I was smitten by your beauty."

"Oh...thank you." Jin blushed at Taehyung's remarks but the latter didn't seem to notice it.

"Well, who cares about the past. It's all good since I like you and you like me. Right, Jin?"

"Eh? What? Like you?"

"Yeah I mean in a friendly way..." Taehyung said, his tone sounding nervous.

"Oh yeah...cool then, I do like you too." Jin smiled.

"Now let's go and fry some fish. I'm hungry from all this talk."

"Are you for real, Tae? You're tired just by talking...the hell?"

"Are you coming or not? If not then I'm eating all of them–"

"No, don't you dare. I don't plan on starving."

"Right. We need energy afterall I've plans for tonight."

"What plans?"

"You'll see. And you will definitely love it, Jin."