Lord Andrew Charles Howard, 5th Duke of Norfolk Territory

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the fifth child and third son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, and he was born on December 21, 2250 at Norfolk Estate  on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR three oldest children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard and Lord Patrick William Howard II were all born out at Balmoral Estate before Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2240.

Their last two children, Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord Andrew Charles would be born out at Norfolk Estate, the ancestry home of Lord Patrick William Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR became Duke of Norfolk Territory shortly after his father died in 2240 but not before Lord Patrick William Howard II was born.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest child and son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and  he saw each one of his siblings be married off by his father and he was the only child left behind.

As the youngest child and son, he was indulged by his father and mother, as he grew up.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard grew up with his first cousins, and second cousins, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lord Frederick William Howard III, Lord Richard William Carey, and Lord Thomas William Howard and they all attended the same parochial school on Star Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard   when he grew up  and when he did he became rebellious and defiant and he refused to marry a woman that his father has chosen for him and he told his father that he wouldn't marry a woman that he didn't love.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard when he was 18 years old his father summoned to his drawing room and told him " I have found you a bride."

"I will not marry a woman that I don't love." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains the urgency for Lord Andrew Charles Howard to marry as neither of his two older  brothers  have produced a single child.

Lord Andrew Charles points out that neither of his second cousins, Lord Richard William Carey nor Lord Thomas William Howard nor his first cousin once removed, Lord Frederick William Howard  nor his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II are married.

"I am not their father, Lord Andrew Charles. " Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains "I have no control over Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Frederick William Howard, Lord Thomas William Howard or Lord Richard Edward Howard II." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

"Lord Richard William is Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord Thomas William Howard is Duke of Northumberland Territory and I tell you it is up to them to marry." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"You are my son and I state you will marry." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Father, get yourself a new son." Lord Andrew Charles states, " Because I won't marry a woman that I don't love." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

Lady Patricia Eugenie tells her husband, " Lord Charles Andrew JR. I won't see my youngest son marry to a woman that he doesn't love.  You married our eldest son to a woman of dispute and a tarnished reputation ." 

"How did dowry did Lord Stanhope pay you?" Lady Patricia asks.

"It was substantial, Lady Patricia." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells her.

"I will be like your great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and I will take a stand for my youngest son so he can marry for love." Lady Patricia tells him.

"I will call my brother into this too, and he will take up for his youngest nephew as his son is the same age." Lady Patricia states.

"You seem to forget that neither of us wanted us to marry each other. You loved Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and I love Monsieur Francis Valois." Lady Patricia explains.

"We don't want to be like our fathers were, Lord Charles Andrew JR." Lady Patricia explains.

"We don't want to repeat their mistakes." Lady Patricia tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew JR agrees to allow his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard to find his only wife but he has until 2274 and it is 2270.

"It was substantial, Lady Patricia Charlene." L