Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart is the second cousin of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard on his paternal grandmother's side of the family.  She is the daughter of Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory and Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is the son of Lord James Alexander Stuart and Lady Katherine Gordon and he is the older brother of Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart who married Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is the son of Lord James Alexander Stuart and Lady Katherine Gordon and he is the older brother of Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart who married Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. and they are the children of Lord Robert David Stuart and Lady Catalina Isabella Bourbon.

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart was born two years and one month after Lord Anthony Christopher Howard in July of 2282. 

Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg is the only child of Lord Ferdinand Habsburg and Lady Carissa De Sousa and they were married in June of 2279 and three years later Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart was born and  her little brother, Lord Charles Edward Stuart was born in 2289.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart fell in love with the only daughter of Lord Ferinand Habsburg but he wasn't sure that he wanted his only child to marry Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, but his wife explained " Our daughter is not getting any younger and she has to marry Lord Ferinand." 

"Lord Alexander Charles is only two years older than our daughter and he is first cousin to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory."  Lady Carissa explains.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is a direct descendant of  Mary, Queen of Scotland and Lord Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley and their son, King James VI of Scotland and 1st of England and his son, King Charles I of England and his wife, Princess Henrietta Maria of France, the daughter of King Henry IV of France and his second wife, Marie De Medici and their son, King Charles II of England and his French Mistress,  Louise de Kérouaille, Duchess of Portsmouth and their son, Lord Charles Lennox, Duke of Lennox and Richmond through the matrilineal line of King Henry VII of England through his oldest daughter, Queen Margaret Tudor who married King James IV of Scotland and also through  her second husband, Lord Archibald Douglas, Earl of Angus whose children were King James V and Lady Margaret Douglas and through their children, Mary, Queen of Scotland and Lord Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley.

Lady Carissa explains that Lady Josephine Isabella couldn't make a better match  by marrying Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and finally Lord Ferinand agrees allow Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg to marry Lord Alexander Charles Stuart.

They are married in June of 2279 and they are blessed with two children, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart and Lord Charles Edward Stuart.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa travel southeast to attend his cousin's wedding in June of 2279, and Lord Alexander Charles meets his cousin's carriage at the border and with him is Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Patricia Charlene and Lady Autumn Bridget,  Lord Charles Andrew Howard III with Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR with Lady Sarah and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina along with Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain.

Lord Alexander Charles helps his aunt out of their carriage and Lord Andrew Charles walks over with his brothers to greet their mother and first cousin and Lady Patricia Eugenie smiles " Hello my dear sons."  Lady Patricia tells them.

"Hi mom. How have you been?" Lord Patrick William II asks his mother.

"I am very well my dear Lord Patrick William II." Lady Patricia tells her son.

"I see that you have brought your father with you." Lady Patricia tells  her sons.

"Dad insisted that he come with us.  "Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells his mother.

"We have brought your grandchildren with us. " Lord Andrew Charles tells his mother.

Lady Karissa with Lady Paulina walk over and they curtsy to her and she smiles " Hello Lady Karissa. Has my youngest son been behaving himself?" 

"I guess so, Lady Stuart.  He has been rather busy." Lady Karissa tells her.

"I have brought Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain with us, and Lady Paulina has brought Lady Autumn Bridget and this is Lord Charles Andrew III daughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud."  Lady Karissa explains.

"What I have four granddaughters and no grandsons." Lady Patricia asks.

"I am expecting our third child and perhaps you will get a grandson." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR   walks over with Lady Frederica and he greets his former wife, "Hello Lady Patricia. I want to you to meet my daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard and my wife, Lady Sarah Spencer-Churchill. " Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his former wife.

"Welcome to Lennox Territory, Lord Charles Andrew JR.  I  would have thought you would have already finished your family after Lord Andrew Charles was born in 2250." Lady Patricia states.

"Lady Sarah and I wanted a child together and we are very happy with our daughter, Lady Frederica who is named for her paternal great-grandfather." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I am sure if your grandfather was alive. He would be very happy to hear that his youngest great-granddaughter is named in his honor." Lady Patricia tells her former husband.

Lord Charles Andrew JR greets his nephew, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and his fiancee, Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg and they start on their way to Lennox Manor.

____________________________________________________________________________

Lord Andrew Charles and his brothers only meet their maternal first cousin three times and the second time is at Lady Patricia Eugenie's death in 2297, and then again in 2300 when Lord Anthony Christopher Howard marries his paternal grandmother's grandniece, and his second cousin, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart wedding out at Beltane Manor.

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart is her father's heiress to The Dukedom of Lennox Territory on Star Base 12 and Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Alexandrina Charlene eldest son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard born in 2302 inherits the Dukedom of Lennox Territory and he brings to the Howard's the territory of Lennox Territory.

Their second son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard is heir to the Dukedom of Lancaster and later on to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory  who is born in 2305 and their daughter, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard is heiress to The Territory of Pembroke.

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart outlives her husband by two years and dies in 2362.