The Succession Crisis of 2294

In the year of 2294,  Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory watches his two eldest daughters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard Duchess of Clarence Territory marry to their second cousins, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord David William Beck II.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III is the heir to the Dukedom of Wessex Territory and Lord David William Beck II is the heir to the Earldom of Essex Territory and Lady Elizabeth is the heiress to the Dukedom of Norfolk and Lady Samhain is the heiress presumptive to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory in lieu of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard as well as being Duchess of Clarence Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles  son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory is only 14 years old in 2294 and he won't be 18 until 2298.

After Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane marries Lord Richard Edward Howard III and she discovers that she is pregnant with their first child and she intends to name her daughter after her mother, Lady Karissa.

Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II plan to wait to have their first child until 2300.

Lady Elizabeth talks to her grandfather about giving Norfolk Territory to Lady Samhain as she wants to settle down in Wessex Territory and she doesn't want to become Duchess as it will interfere with her marriage to Lord Richard Edward III and one day he will be Duke of  Wessex Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains " Lady Samhain is next in line,  only after Lord Richard Edward III and you first child." 

"I can ask your third cousin to be your child's regent until he or she turns 18 years old." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"What if Lady Samhain doesn't want to be it ?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"The next heir is your brother, Lord Anthony Christopher who is Duke of Lancaster Territory." Lord Charles Andrew explains.

"Our first child will be heir or heiress to The Dukedom of Wessex Territory." Lady Elizabeth tells her grandfather. 

"Lord Richard Edward Howard and your second child would inherit the Norfolk.' Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at Lady Elizabeth " You were born to become the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory."  Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lady Elizabeth decides to pass the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory onto to Lady Samhain and Lady Samhain looks at her eldest sister, Lady Elizabeth and asks " Lady Elizabeth. I have the Dukedom of Clarence Territory to take care of and Lord David William II will have the Earldom of Essex?"

"Lord Richard Edward Howard III and I will have the Dukedom of Wessex Territory and Lady Karissa Ann is the heiress apparent to both Dukedoms of Norfolk and Wessex Territory." Lady Elizabeth explains.

Lady Samhain looks at her sister and she tells her " I will pass it onto Lord  Anthony Christopher Howard." 

"Our brother is only 15 years old and he won't be 18 for three years." Lady Elizabeth states.

When Lord Andrew Charles hears that Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain have passed the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory onto Lord Anthony Christopher Howard he is overjoyed.

This way  the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory will stay in the family but Lady Karissa is not amused with her two oldest daughters and she walks into the drawing room and she tells Lady Elizabeth "I gave birth to you for a reason Lady Elizabeth." 

"I know mom, but Lord Richard Edward III and I have the Dukedom of Wessex Territory and our daughter is only two year old and she will have the burden to Norfolk and Wessex as she is the great-granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior as well being the great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"Lord Richard Edward Howard still and I are both his great-great-great-grandchildren through his second grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and two of his sons, Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior." 

"Lady Samhain doesn't want the territory either as she has Clarence Territory. " Lady Elizabeth tells her mother.

"We are passing it onto Lord Anthony Christopher Howard." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is given a regency to govern Lancaster Territory until he is 18 and when he turns 18 years in 2298, he becomes Duke of Lancaster territory in his own right and in 2299, he becomes the sixth Duke of Norfolk Territory when Lord Andrew Charles abdicates in his son's favor. 

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard isn't married when he becomes Duke of Lancaster and Norfolk Territory, so he named his niece, Lady Karissa Ann his heiress apparent until he has children as she is his only niece at the time. 

Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Elizabeth allow Lady Elizabeth to become Lord Anthony Christopher Howard's heiress apparent until which time he has his own child.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard succeeds his father to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory to prevent a succession crisis and his heir presumptive is Lord William Frederick Howard, the son of Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lady Mary Henrietta Grey as he is the oldest son and he marries his second cousin, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard in 2307 and she is the Duke of Gloucester Territory.