The Girl From Post World War Planet Earth

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was born on Post World War Planet Earth in 2255 in Maryland.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was born into an ordinary family with five other siblings.  

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell eldest brother was born in 2244, her second brother was born in 2249, her eldest sister was born in 2252, she was born in 2255, her youngest sister was born in 2256 and her youngest brother was born in 2265.

Despite the radiation treatments that were found some were not spared from the long term side effects of radiation poisoning left over from the Nuclear War of 2153.

Many descendants were effected by the radiation poisoning and eventually Karissa's family started to die from the long term side effects of radiation including her fiance, Roy L. Mock and she was the only one left unaffected by the radiation poisoning.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and 499 other war orphans were placed into a similar program formulated after the Immigration Program in The United Kingdom started in 1922 but it was not as nearly successful as they thought and in 1970 it officially came to an end.

Well, the United Federation of Planet decided to start a program fashioned after it and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and 499 other young war orphans were placed on The USS Republic in  2270 for their four year journey to either Star Base 10 and 12, as Planet Earth even after 117 years later were suffering from long term famine, pestilence, and lawless, and families were be rationed out food coupons for only their immediately families and there was no exception for relatives. 

499 other war orphans and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell set out for Star Base 10 or 12 for a new life on February 1, 2270 from San Francisco, California.

While Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell is on board the USS Republic and she meets Lt Kevin Thomas Riley who is headed back to Star Base 12 from Talos IV where he has just  laid to rest his family that was executed by Kudos The Executor.

They meet in the garden on board The USS Republic and they became good friends with each other.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley tells Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell about Star Base 12 and the people who live on Star Base 12 and he tells them " They are aristocrats that arrived from Pre World War Three Planet Earth." 

"Star Fleet stated they left Planet Earth on April 30, 2153 and one day later the World War Three broke out but it really began in 2126." Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley explains.

"I understand the first arrivals on Star Base 12 arrived on April 30, 2153 from Pre World War Three Planet Earth from the United States." Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley states. "In fact my best friend, Lt. Richard Williams is a direct descendant from one of the first arrivals." 

The USS Republic travels towards Star Base 10 and 12 and it orbits around Star Base 10 on February of 2274 and two months later it orbits around Star Base 12 and the remaining 249 young people are transported down to Star Base 12, but it is Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley who escorts Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell to meet the three senior Dukes of Star Base 12 and they are Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory, and his two first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory along with his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley walks up with Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell on his arm, and Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley bows and Karissa gives a curtsy and it is Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR that helps her to rise to her feet.

"Welcome to Star Base 12 and to Norfolk Territory.'" Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells the new arrivals.

Most of the new arrivals are polite and thank him and Lt  Kevin Thomas Riley walks up " May I present Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell." Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley tells Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell is warmly greeted by Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Richard William Carey, and Lord Thomas William Howard, but Lord Andrew Charles Howard nudges his father and Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Karissa " This is my youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard." 

"It is nice to meet you, Lord Howard." Karissa tells him.

"What territory will you be living in?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"I will be living at Madame's Boarding House." Karissa tells him.

Lord Richard William Carey smiles " Welcome to my territory Mademoiselle Karissa. I am the Duke of Bedford Territory." Lord Richard William tells her.

"How many Dukes are there on Star Base 12?" Karissa asks.

"Mademoiselle Karissa. To date I do believe there are five Dukes, One Marquess, and Two Earls." Lord Richard William explains.

"Lord Thomas William Howard is my third cousin and he is the Duke of Northumberland Territory,  Lord David William Beck is my second cousin and he is Earl of Essex Territory." Lord Richard William states.

"My first cousin twice removed is Duke of Norfolk Territory,  Lord Edmund Grey is Duke of Suffolk Territory,  and Lord James Alexander Stuart is Duke of Lennox Territory. " Lord Richard William explains.

"I think Lord John Spencer-Churchill is Duke of Marlborough Territory." Lord Richard William explains.

"There are many territories that have fallen into the abyss due to a lack of claimant." Lord Richard William states.

"I am afraid that  Lancaster Territory will be one of them." Lord Richard William states, " The  heir or heiress to Lancaster will come through the eldest grandchild of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR as his father was Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior."  

Karissa listens and Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley asks Lord Richard William Carey " Will you please see Karissa to Madame's Boarding House." 

"It will be my pleasure." Lord Richard William tells his friend, Lt Kevin Thomas Riley.

"Kevin. I was very sorry to hear what happen to your family on Talos IV." Lord Richard William tells his friend.

"Thank you, Lord Richard William" Kevin tells him.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley, Lord Richard William Carey carry Karissa's luggage to the Carey carriage and they help her to step into the carriage and Kevin tells Karissa "I will be out to see you soon." 

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley watches the Carey carriage drive way and he heads back to Star Fleet Academy.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell is tired from her four year long journey from Planet Earth and she is very quite but Lord Richard William Carey starts a polite conversation with her and she listens to Lord Richard William tell her about the demographics about Bedford Territory.

"I am very proud of Bedford Territory." Lord Richard William states, " My great-great-great-grandfather, Lord John Carey arrived here with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2159 but Bedford Castle was erected until 2164 and their first child, Lord Phillip Carey wasn't born until 2165 and it was son, Lord William Carey who married Lord Patrick William Howard granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and my grandfather was born in 2109, and my father was born in 2230 and I was born in 2250, but my father never became Duke as he died on Star Base 10." 

"I became Duke in 2270 when my grandfather died." Lord Richard William explains.

"Bedford Territory is primarily agriculture and farming." Lord Richard William states.

"We are a very peaceful territory and we are help each other." Lord Richard William states.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell listens and she finally answers "There is nothing wrong about farming as because without it we would starve." 

The Carey carriage pulls into the drive away of Madame's Boarding House and Lord Richard William Carey and Karissa are greeted by Madame Valois who is of French descent.

Madame Valois is a direct descendant of King Phillip III and through his son, Prince Charles, Duke of Valois who was the grandson of King Louis IX of France.