The Second Son, The Duke of Kent Territory

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell were expecting their fourth child and once again Lord Andrew Charles Howard wished that their fourth child would be a little brother for Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Kent Territory is a small territory on Star Base 12 and ever since it was never formally claimed Lord Patrick William Howard governed it while he was alive, but his son, Lord Frederick William would not give it to his eldest son not even after he disinherited him. and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior would not give it to Lord Edwin William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR could have given it to Lord Andrew Charles Howard when he was born  but he didn't and he wouldn't give it to Lord Patrick William Howard II, so it fell into the abyss until Lord Andrew Charles Howard became Duke of Norfolk Territory and he decided that he would give it to his forth child.

Lady Elizabeth was his heiress, Lady Samhain was the Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lord Richard William Carey daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda was heiress to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory, Lord Richard Edward Howard III was heir to the Dukedom of Wessex Territory and Lord David William Beck II was heir to the Earldom of Essex Territory and Lady Katherine Georgiana Grey was heiress to the Dukedom of Suffolk Territory and on Lennox Territory, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart was heiress to The Dukedom of Lennox Territory.

Lady Autumn Bridget Howard was the heiress of The Dukedom of Cambridge Territory and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard was heiress to The Dukedom of York Territory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV was Duke of St Albans Territory and Lord David Frederick Howard was Duke of Albany Territory.

When Lady Karissa told Lord Andrew Charles that she was once again pregnant with their fourth child and the child was due in September of  2285, well Lord Andrew Charles declares "The Future Duke of Duchess of Kent Territory on his or her way." 

"The Dukedom of Kent needs a Duke to govern it and I will make our fifth child the Duke of Duchess of that territory in the name of  Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Only The Dukedom of Sussex doesn't have a heir or heir apparent and Lord Charles Andrew III is reluctant to create Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud his heiress apparent so Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV is heir presumptive until he remarries or has another child that he knows that is his." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Our son need a little brother, and I know that eventually Lord Richard William Carey will want a son and I have reserved the Dukedom of Langley Territory for my second cousin twice removed." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Our fifth child will receive the Dukedom of Gloucester Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"I will name this child Lady Sophia Dorothea if it is a daughter and if it is a second son, Lord Albert Edward." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Well at least their new names and not the same old Howard recycled names." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Your grandfather named your aunt after your grandaunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"My grandfather loved Lord Richard William Carey's great-grandmother and he would have die for her and killed my great-grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard were brother and sister and they were only five years apart in age." Lord Andrew Charles states, "But Lady Sophia Charlotte married before my grandfather and their son was born before my father."