Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior, Third Duke of Norfolk Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard was the second child and son of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and he was born in 2185 five years before his father became Duke of Norfolk Territory. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard was not destined to become Duke of Norfolk Territory until 2205, when Lord Frederick William Howard found out that his eldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard had decided not to marry the woman that his father chose for him to marry in 2202.

Lord Frederick William Howard II told his father  "I won't marry a woman that I don't love father." 

"I am your father and you will marry who I tell you too." Lord Frederick William Senior tells his eldest son.

"I am not ready to marry father. " Lord Frederick William II states, " I don't care about this Dukedom that my grandfather and you care so much about." 

"I am sorry that my grandmother didn't drown you at birth." Lord Frederick William II states.

"I am sorry that your mother didn't drown you at the birth." Lord Frederick William SR tells his son.

"I don't think my grandfather would allow it to happen." Lord Frederick William II tells his father.

Lady Jeannette Virginia walks in with Lady Sophia Charlotte who is 15 years old and looks at her husband and eldest son " Listen here Lord Frederick William. Don't threat my children." Lady Jeanette states, "They are my father's grandchildren." 

"My son doesn't have to marry right away, you have a second son." Lady Jeanette explains.

"Lord Frederick William II if you feel that way, I will name your brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard as my successor." Lord Frederick William Senior states, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard becomes Lord Frederick William Howard heir to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard falls in love with Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and she is very much like his mother and refuses to marry him until the third time and they are married in 2208, but Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard is married in 2207, and she is the first one to present Lord Frederick William Howard with his first grandson, Lord George Frederick Carey in 2209, and he is followed by Lord Charles Andrew Howard first born son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2209. followed by Lady Georgiana Henrietta Carey and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior in 2215, followed by Lord Edwin William Howard in 2218, and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard in 2220.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord George Frederick Carey are both married  in 2228 and they both have sons, Lord Robert Frederick Carey and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in 2230, followed by Lady Georgiana Frederica Carey in 2235 and Lady Patricia Charlene Howard and they are followed by Lord Patrick William, Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord Andrew Charles Howard in 2240, 2245, and 2250, but in Lord Robert Frederick Carey has  a son, Lord Richard William Carey in 2250, and a daughter, in Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey in 2256.

Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois have a son, Lord Richard Edward Howard II in 2250, Lord Edward Howard has a son, Lord Thomas William Howard, and Lord Frederick William Howard II finally marries in 2248 and in 2250 he has a son, Lord Frederick William Howard III.

Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard are third cousins sharing the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard, Lord Richard Edward II and Lord Andrew Charles Howard are first cousins sharing the same grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, and Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR are first cousins sharing the same grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Andrew Charles Howard are first cousin twice removed sharing the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard.

First cousins share the same grandparents on either side

Second cousins share the same great-grandparents on either side.

Third cousins share the same great-great-grandparents on either side.

First cousin child to you is your first cousin once removed.

Second cousin's child to you is your second cousin once removed.

Third cousin child to you is your third cousin once removed.

They are related through Lord Frederick William Howard and his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior, his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and Lord Frederick William Howard II.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior is no better than his own father , Lord Frederick William Howard Senior and in fact both sire sons out side of their marriage.

This is not discovered until after both have passed away and their uncle and brother surface and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2240.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Howard Senior dies in 2240 at the age of 55 years old and he is succeeded by his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR who is 30 years old.