The Duchess of Gloucester Territory

Lord Andrew Charles and  Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard are expecting their last child in August of 2290, and their last child will be only ll months younger than Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa 's son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley who was born on September 21, 2289, four years to they very date of his older brother, Lord Albert Edward, Duke of Kent Territory.

Lady Karissa has chosen the name of their final daughter, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard and if it is a third son, Lord Steven David Howard. 

Lady Karissa is sure that their final child will be a third daughter, and as their first two children were daughters, and in between were their sons back to back. 

Lord Richard William Carey is delighted with their daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda who is 8 years old and Lord Benjamin Lawrence who is just three months old. 

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is now 15 years old, Lady Samhain is 14 years old, Lord Anthony Christopher is now ten years old,and Lord Albert Edward is now five years old  and Lady Anastasia Christina Howard is now five years old. 

Lady Autumn Bridget Howard is now 14 years old,  Lord David Frederick Howard is now nine years old, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard is now 14 years old,  and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV is now 14 years old. 

Lord Richard Edward Howard III is now 14  years old, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard is 14 years old, Lord David William Beck II is now 14 year old. and Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck is ten years old.

Lord Frederick William Howard III wife, Lady Mary Henrietta Grey is expecting their first child in July of 2290 and he is hoping that their first child will be a son.

Lady Mary Henrietta Grey is the second daughter of Lord Edmund Grey and Lady Georgiana Spencer-Churchill and their eldest daughter, Lady Katherine Georgiana Grey is married to  Lord David William Beck first cousin, Lord Timothy Christopher Beck. 

Lady Katherine Grey is the heiress to the Dukedom of Suffolk Territory and she is expecting their first child and she  refused to convey the title to  a son, and only her daughter with the Grey name will inherit the Dukedom of Suffolk Territory.

Lady Katherine Grey asks her father about his family background and he tells her eldest daughter, " Oh heaven, Lady Katherine. Our family dated back to the time of  Sir John Grey in the 12th century." Lord Edmund explains.

"I need a name for my daughter father. I have already told my husband that I won't let Suffolk territory pass onto another family." Lady Katherine tells her father.

"Hmm, now that is a good one." Lord Edmund tells her.

"You could use Lady Eleanor, Lady  Catherine or Lady Ida." Lord Edmund tells his daughter.

"You can use Lady Margaret for a name,  Lady Constance,  Lady Elizabeth, Lady Anne,  Lady Susan." Lord Edmund tells her.

Lady Katherine looks at her and asks " What do you think   dad?" 

"Lady Katherine. The child is yours and I think you should name whatever you want too." Lord Edmund tells her.

Lady Katherine decides to name her daughter, Lady Constance Ida Grey and any other child will receive the name of Beck.

Lady Mary Henrietta and Lord Frederick William decide on Lord William Frederick and if it is daughter, Lady Mary Henrietta for their first child.

Lord Edmund Grey considers that his two eldest daughters have made good matches, but his grandfather, Lord George Grey didn't care much for The Becks just as Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior didn't care much for them.

Lord Edmund Grey is delighted that Lady Mary Henrietta has married the great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard as his great-great-grandfather, Lord Reynolds Grey travels with Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Edmund Grey asks Lord Charles Andrew JR when did The Beck's arrive on Star-Base 12 and Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him ' My grandfather recorded that they arrived in 2190 at the same time my grandaunt was born.  Lord David Edward Christopher Beck Senior inherited the Elmhurst Estate from a distant relative but it was through his grandson, Lord William David Beck who married my niece, Lady Eliza Katherine and her mother that my grandnephew inherited White-Hall Estate and The Earl of Essex Territory." 

"How did Lord Patrick William view them?" Lord Edmund asks.

"My great-grandfather didn't have much to say as my grandfather just became Duke of Norfolk in 2190 but my father disliked them as your own father and grandfather did." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"My grandnephew is one of the finest young men I have ever known and he is the grandson of my youngest brother, Lord Edwin William Howard and I loved him very much." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells Lord Edmund.

"Did Lord Patrick William ever write in his journal about Lord Reynolds Grey?" Lord Edmund asks.

"My great-grandfather had a lot or respect for Lord Grey, Lord Edmund, and my father had a lot of respect for your father, Lord George." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"As far as I know that my grandfather a lot of respect for Lord Reginald Grey." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains, " I believe one of your grandaunts married into the Devereux family." 

The year of 2290 would see the arrival of two new Howard's and one new Grey born on Star Base 12,  Lord William Frederick Howard in July of 2290,  Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory in August of 2290 and finally Lady Constance Ida Grey is born in October of 2290.

Lord Andrew Charles welcome his last child by Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell and their final daughter, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory who will marry the great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard, Lord William Frederick Howard in 2305. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR will be blessed on Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard's 20th birthday with his first great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard and his final granddaughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, the daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is Lord Charles Andrew Howard III 's heiress to The Dukedom of Sussex Territory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is one proud man of his youngest daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.