Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell marry each other on March 21, 2275 two months before their first child,  Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howards is due.

When Lord Andrew Charles Howard heard the news that Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was pregnant he set out to give the news to his father that Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and he was expecting their first child and his first granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard in either late April or Early May of 2275.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is relieved to hear that his father's first male line granddaughter is on her way and he orders the bells to ring over Norfolk Territory and with Lady Patricia by his side he makes the announcement to his people. "My dear people. Your first Duchess is on her way." 

"She is the first male line great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his people.

Lord Andrew Charles walks out with Lady Karissa on the stairs at Norfolk Estate and Lord Charles Andrew JR presents Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann to their future people and they stand together and they wave to the people.

Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR " Our first child will be born here at Norfolk Estate, but the rest of our children will not." 

"Lord Andrew Charles has promised me a home out in Bedford Territory ." Lady Karissa  explains.

"I love Bedford Territory as my first cousin Lord George Frederick Carey was Duke of Bedford Territory until 2270 and then his grandson became Duke of Bedford Territory." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

"I never met a better man than my first cousin, Lord George Frederick William Carey and his wife, Lady Henrietta Bourbon." Lord Charles Andrew JR states " I didn't know my first cousin once removed, Lord Robert Frederick Carey very well, as he married and left Star Base 12 to live on Rigel Seven." 

"I had the pleasure to know my first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Karissa.

"I really love the names Elizabeth Ann as they were my grand-aunts name but Victoria and Beltane are different." Lord Charles Andrew JR admits.

"Why ? Victoria was a Queen of England and Beltane is one of the most significant of Pagan Sabbat.' Lady Karissa asks.

"My grandaunt was Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard and she was Marchioness of Pembroke Territory from 2190 until 2250 and she died shortly after Lord Andrew Charles birth.  I would love to create you Marchioness of Pembroke Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR asks Lady Karissa.

Lady Karissa doesn't know how to answer Lord Charles Andrew but she doesn't want to hurt him so she accepts the Marquess of Pembroke with honor and she becomes the 2nd Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR first male line grandchild, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is born on May 1, 2275 exactly  122 years later from the very day that World War Three broke out and she brings with her the promise the dawn of a new age to Star Base 12.

One month later, Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard become Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa is Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR carries his golden hair heiress in his arms and he shows he off proudly and he tells everyone ' Look at my fine granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane." 

"One day she will become the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells everyone.