The Second Marchioness of Pembroke Territory

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene have one daughter, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard named in honor of both of her maternal and paternal grandmother's, Lady Josephine Isabella and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann in 2310, and she is born at Norfolk Estate where her paternal grandfather was born in 2250.

Lord Anthony and Lady Alexandrina both want to honor their mother's, Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and Lady Karissa makes her son's only daughter her heiress to The Marquess of Pembroke Territory in 2310.

Lady Josephine Karissa Howard, followed Lady Susan Virginia Howard to be followed by Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, to be followed by Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard who is the eldest daughter of Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard and Lord William Frederick Howard.

Later on she adds  Lady Jeanette Virginia Howard when Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard gives birth to her daughter in 2320.

In lieu of them - Lady Eliza Katherine Beck in 2310 as well, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard, the eldest daughter of Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory and his wife, Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois who is her second son.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey has a second daughter, Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley in 2310.

The only one of  Lady Karissa's children, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey hasn't married until 2310 and he marries Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon and in 2315, Lady Henrietta Ann gives birth to a son, Lord George Frederick Carey II who will become the second Duke of Langley Territory and in 2320 Lady Henrietta Ann, Lady Karissa Ann gives birth to children, Lady Henrietta Ann Carey and Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II's wife, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill gives birth to Lord Andrew Charles Howard III.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard is the first great-great-granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell and so is Lord Andrew Charles Howard Howard III through their son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Norfolk Territory.

It is through Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III that the Howard's continue through the 24th century and beyond.