The Two sons of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is the third child of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory and  Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart is the eldest child and only daughter of...

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is the third child of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory and  Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart is the eldest child and only daughter of Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg, Duke and Duchess of Lennox Territory on Star Base 12.

They are second cousins through Lord Alexander Charles father and Lord Andrew Charles Howard mother, who are brother and sister. 

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was born on June 21, 2280 and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart was born on July 6, 2282 and through the paternal grandfather, Lord James Charles Stuart they are second cousins.

First cousins share the same grandfather and grandmother on either side,  second cousins share the same great-grandfather o either side, and third cousins share the same great-great-grandfather and grandmother one either side.

Your first cousin's child is your first cousin once removed,  their child is your first cousin twice removed, and their child is your first cousin thrice removed.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard first met his second cousin, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart at his grandmother's funeral in 2296 in Lennox Territory, but he never forgot her and she was the only young woman he ever thought of .

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart father is White and Her mother is from a bi-racial heritage as her grandfather is white and her mother is from a bi-racial heritage. 

Lady Josephine Isabella Hapsburg's mother , Lady Carissa has French, Portuguese and Moorish heritage beginning with Huge Capet, and his son, King Robert II of France who had a son name Robert I, Duke of Burgundy who had a son name Henry of Burgundy and he had a son name Henry, Count of Portugal who became The First King of Portugal under Alphonso I of Portugal who had a son name Sancho I of Portugal who had a son named Alfonso II of Portugal who had a son named Alfonso III of Portugal who had a mistress named Madragana and they had a son named Martim Alfonso Chichorro.

Lord  Ferdinand Habsburg is a direct descendant of Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor and Lady Mary of Burgundy and their son, King Phillip I and on his wive's side, Queen Juana of Castile, Queen Isabella of Castile who is the daughter of King John II of Castile and through his mother, Lady Catherine of Lancaster, the daughter of Lord John of Gaunt, Duke of Lancaster and his second wife, Princess Constance of Castile and she was the granddaughter of King Edward III of England and half sister of King Henry IV of England and step-sister to Lord Edmund Tudor and her great-niece was Lady Margaret Beaufort and her great-grandnephew was King Henry VII of England.

Also through Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was a direct descendant of King John of England and his son, Lord Richard of Cornwall and his granddaughter, Lady Joan of Cornwall who married Sir John Howard who had a son name Sir John Howard  II who had a son name Sir Robert Howard who had  son name Sir John Howard III who had a son name Sir Robert Howard who married Lady Margaret Mowbray and they had Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk and he was the only grandson of Lord Thomas Mowbray through his second daughter, Lady Margaret who was the granddaughter of Lady Elizabeth Seagrave who was the daughter of Lady Margaret Plantagenet, the daughter of Prince Thomas of Brotherton who was the eldest son of King Edward I of England and Queen Margaret of France.