The Duchess of Clarence Territory

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard is the second child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell and she was born Odin's New Year on October 31, 2277, but the Georgian Year of 2276.

Lady Samhain was named for The Pagan New Year in Celtic "Summer Ends" and in honor of her great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard and in honor of both of her great and grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard. 

Lady Samhain was Lady Karissa's favorite daughter and she was not afraid to admit it and she was very close to Lady Samhain as Lady Samhain was close to her mother, but Lady Samhain was  also close to her second cousin once removed, Lord David William Beck II who was born two months after her birth on her father's and second cousin's birthday on December 21, 2276.

Lady Samhain was given a special name by her mother " The Little Peacemaker " whereas Lady Elizabeth was given the nickname as "Little Miss Haughty." by Lady Karissa.

Lady Samhain was sweet, obedient, and never gave her father and mother an ounce of trouble, whereas Lady Elizabeth did, and Lady Elizabeth wore both her father and mother's patience out, but she is was her grandfather's golden hair heiress and could never do any wrong.

Lady Elizabeth never feared her father, but when  it came to her mother she dare not speak against her or she would have something to cry about and Lady Karissa told her eldest daughter time and time " You came with a big price on my head I had to marry your father." 

"Why don't you divorce him and give me a new father?" Lady Elizabeth asks 

"I wish it was that simple Lady Elizabeth, but it isn't and I am stuck with him as you are." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Why didn't my grandmother drown his sorry rear-end." Lady Elizabeth asks.

"If she did you would not be here complaining." Lady Karissa tells her.

"You are stuck with the father Odin has given you, Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa explains.

"Why can't Odin give me a new father?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"We don't ask our Gods and Goddesses for anything, Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa explains.

"Why can't I have Lord Richard William Carey for a new father?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"Lord Richard William Carey is your third cousin." Lady Karissa tells her " You have the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard."  

Lord Richard William Carey great-grandmother is your great-grandfather's sister. " Lady Karissa tells her.

"What does my father know about my great-great-grandfather?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"Why not ask your grandfather that question, but I believe it is a sore subject with him." Lady Karissa explains.

Lady Samhain is created Duchess of Clarence Territory when she is born and when she turns 10 years old in 2286 she is transferred to Clarence House in Clarence Territory with her regent, Lord Thomas William Howard who is also her third cousin along with a nanny, butler, three maids, porter, governess, and cook.

Lady Karissa often travels to Clarence with Lord Richard William Carey to see her beloved Little Peace-maker and Lady Samhain is always happy to see her mother and third cousin, Lord Richard William Carey.

Lord David William Beck who is her second cousin once removed, also brings his son, Lord David William Beck who is her second cousin and they have always been close to each other since they were children. 

In 2291, at Lady Samhain cotillion Lord David William Beck II is present with his father, Lord David William Beck, The Earl of Essex Territory and they are watching Lord Andrew Charles escorting Lady Samhain at her cotillion and she is instant hit with the President of The United Federation of Planets and her husband.

Lord David William Beck II proposes to Lady Samhain and she accepts his offer and they become engaged in October of 2291 and Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward Howard III ask Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa if Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II may be married at the same time in June of 2294.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa had no problem, but Lord David William Beck Senior must agree and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR asks his grandnephew to agree to it and he doesn't want to hurt his granduncle, and he agrees that Lord David William II may marry Lady Samhain  in June of 2294 and they all married on June 21, 2294 Lord David William Beck II and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard don't have their first child until 2300, and it is a daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard named after her paternal grandmother, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, and their second child, Lord David Andrew Beck is born in 2305 and Lady Eliza Katherine Beck is born in 2310.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene and Lord David William Beck II have a very happy marriage that last for 60 years and Lady Samhain lives until 2370 and Lord David William Beck lives until 2371. 

Lady Samhain is succeeded by her granddaughter, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard and Lord David William Beck is succeeded by his grandson, Lord Edwin William Beck as Earl of Essex Territory on Star Base 12.