Lord Richard Edward Howard III

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill had a second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard and he was born in 2212 and he was the younger brother of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR but the older brother of  both Lord Edwin William Howard and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior was not too concerned about his second or third sons marriage as he was confident that he could find them both a woman from a good family to marry his two other sons.

Lord Richard Edward Howard was the second son and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior was more concerned about finding his eldest son a wife first and he put his other children' marriage off until he married Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2228.

Lord Richard Edward Howard wouldn't turn 20 until 2232 and he forgot to start looking in 2230 after the birth of his first grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in 2230.

Lord Richard Edward Howard does exactly his uncle, Lord Frederick William Howard II does and he elopes with the beautiful Lady Beatrice Isabella Bourbon who is the niece of his first cousin wife, Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon in 2248 and by this time...

Lord Richard Edward Howard does exactly his uncle, Lord Frederick William Howard II does and he elopes with the beautiful Lady Beatrice Isabella Bourbon who is the niece of his first cousin wife, Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon in 2248 and by this time his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior is dead and his older brother is Duke of Norfolk Territory and in September of  2250. Lady Beatrice Isabella gives birth to their son, Lord Richard Edward Howard II and he is first cousin to Lord Andrew Charles Howard. 

Lord Richard Edward Howard II is only three months older than Lord Andrew Charles Howard and they are the two biggest allies and Lord Richard Edward Howard II  is very close to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, rather than to his second cousins, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard who are third cousins, and he is close to his first cousin once removed, Lord Frederick William Howard III.

Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior dies in 2260, when his son is only ten years old and his daughter, Lady Beatrice Isabella Howard is only five year old leaving his widow, Lady Beatrice Isabella to take care of their two small children, but she  is taking care by Lord George Frederick Carey and Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon, her aunt in Bedford Territory and Lord Richard Edward Howard II grows up to be very loved by Lord George Frederick Carey and Lady Henrietta Ann and he even gets close to Lord Richard William and Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey who are exactly the same age as Lady Beatrice and Lord Richard Edward Howard II are.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II feels the closet to his first cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and they are very close.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II is only the son of the second son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and he has not title, property, and but he does receive  income from his grandfather's trust fund.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II catches the eye of Lady Susan Virginia Bell, and she is the daughter of Lord George Bell and Lady Frances Stanhope and she is from a good gentry family and her father and mother don't care about social status and they offer Lord Richard Edward Howard II a good dowry but he loves Lady Susan Virginia with all of his heart and he doesn't accept the dowry but rather it is placed into a trust fund for their children, and they are married in June of 2275 and Lady Susan Virginia Howard nee Bell becomes pregnant in December of 2275 and their first child is due one month before Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa's second child. 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard loves his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II and he creates him Duke of Wessex Territory in the name of their great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard and they move out to Wessex Territory where he will govern Wessex Territory.

Lady Susan Virginia gives birth to Lord Richard Edward Howard III on September 21, 2276, and he is only 16 months younger than his second cousin, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and when the two meet as children they become inseparable and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR devised a plan to marry his heiress to his brother's grandson to ensure that two Dukedoms remain in the Howard family.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III is the only person who can keep Lady Elizabeth under control and she listens to him but she is insanely jealous of any young woman who looks at her second cousin and threats to have them banished from Norfolk and Bedford Territory.

During the year of 2276, Lord Patrick and Lady Paulina Charlene have a baby daughter, Lady Autumn Bridget,  Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and  Lady Victoria Charlotte had a baby daughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud in August of 2276,  Lady Karissa gives birth to Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord David William Beck's wife, Lady Katherine Grace gives birth to a son, Lord David William Beck II.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is blessed with  three granddaughters, one grandnephew and one great-grandnephew and he is also blessed with a third daughter, Lady Frederica with his second wife, Lady Sarah.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III grow up to be a fine young man and in 2290 he asks Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane to marry him, but they have to wait until 2294 to marry each other and they are married in a double wedding ceremony with Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II. 

Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard are blessed with three children,  Lady Karissa Ann in 2295, Lord Richard Edward Howard IV in 2300 and Lady Susan Virginia Howard in 2305.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard have a very happy marriage that last for 65 years before the both die in 2360, but Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard refuses the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory in 2299.

 The Duke and Duchess of Wessex Territory on Star Base '12  both the great-great-great-grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard   .