Ch. 6- Truth or Demon

So, uh. It's been over a month and a half since I posted a chapter here.  I am very, very, very sorry about that. And, um, this story has been #1 in the ldshadowlady tag for like a week. I have absolutely zero clue how that happened, but what I do know is that you guys are very cool.

Again, I'm sorry for the gap. My motivation got yeeted into a black hole, I guess. The first like 400 words is what I was struggling with for a month and a half, and then I quickly wrote 1300-ish more in like three days. 

About what happens in this chapter... Well, you probably knew this would have to happen sooner or later, lol.

TWs: Ouija board, spirits and demons, said spirits and demons making creepy stuff happen, falling unconscious

 The pillow fight would have kept going, if it weren't for the fact that everyone had gotten really tired out. Plus, one of the pillows tore open and got feathers all over Katherine and Kelp, who had previously tried their best to remain neutral. Gem had decided that just then would be a good time to go put the pizza in the oven, and let everybody else clean up the feathery mess. Now, all the girls were sitting and eating pepperoni and black olive pizza, and Lauren had come up with the idea to play Truth or Dare.

"Lauren, it's your turn!" Shrub pointed out.

"Okay," Lauren responded. "Lizzie, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Lizzie said sensibly.

"Do you have a crush? If so, who?" Lauren asked.

Lizzie's face went red. "Uh... DARE!"

Katherine spoke up. "You accepted the truth, you have to answer."

"Fine..." Lizzie relented, using a stuffed animal to shield her face. "I have a crmshonshmshmll."

"Hmm?" Cleo asked. "What did you say? The stuffed animal made your words all smushy."

"That was the POINT, Cleo," Lizzie snapped. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Sheesh," Cleo sighed. "I guess it's your turn to ask someone, then."

Lizzie brightened. "Katherine, truth or dare."

"Truth," Katherine replied.

"What's the weirdest thing a cow has seen you do?"

Katherine looked utterly bewildered. "Uh- What?"

"What. Is. The. Weirdest thing you've done. Around a cow."

"I don't know if I've been around cows enough to do anything weird."

"Well, just, what have you done when a cow was nearby?'

"Um... I guess the weirdest thing would be... singing, maybe?"

Lizzie nodded, satisfied with the answer. "Okay, your turn then."

"Kelp, truth or dare?" Katherine asked.

"I want a dare," Kelp asserted.

Katherine leaned in to whisper the dare. Kelp giggled and nodded.

"What was it?" Gem asked.

"I'm not telling," Kelp sang.

"I guess you guys'll just have to figure it out!" Katherine giggled.

"Cleo, truth or dare?" Kelp asked.
"Dare." Cleo grinned devilishly.

"Ooh... how about... Send a message to one of the boys that just says, 'Egg', and refuse to provide context."

"Okay..."

Direct messages between ZombieCleo and Fwhip
ZombieCleo: Egg