Chapter 7

Gabriella had thought well over the last few days that she and Elijah had spend in New Orleans. She was happy, and as happy as she was, she knew what all good things comes to an end. It was the end of their trip and Gabriella was procrastinating to actually pack her stuff up, because she knew that meant she had to leave New Orleans behind.

"Your mother is going to send Alexander to come and look for you if we don't return today," Elijah said while he saw how Gabriella was slowly packing in some of her clothes.

"Yeah, I know she will. Doubt that Alex will do it, but yeah. I just hate for it to all end. I don't want it to necessarily be the end yet. Staying here a bit longer before returning to Italy..." Gabriella said as she threw her arms around Elijah's neck.

"It sounds good," she said gently kissing Elijah as he smiled.

"I know it does. I know it does. We've got a lot to consider when we go back to Italy as well. Maybe that bothers you more," Elijah said as Gabriella exhaled.

"You've spent the last two years with my brother. How is he going to take it?" Gabriella asked.

"Ella, I've learned that with Alexander, you get a new reaction to everything. You're his little sister, and I'm his best friend. Does not mean he will react perfectly," Elijah said as Gabriella exhaled.

"So with other words, no one can say how Alexander will react," Gabriella said as Elijah say down on the couch, and pulled Gabriella on him, as he snaked his arm around her waist.

"Babe, we just have to deal with it. Nicholas, how is he going to deal with all of this? You know him, he's been your twin for nearly 18 years," Elijah said.

"Nick will be happy for us. And he'll ensure his little sister is safe," Gabriella said, stroking over Elijah's face.

"I just hope we can get Alexander to be happy with us. Elijah, I have a question for you," Gabriella said as Elijah looked at the young girl.

"Ask away," Elijah said.

"I've been getting letters from some under a pseudonym name. Is it you?" Gabriella asked as Elijah smiled.

"Just because your brother is a dick and can't contact you, doesn't mean I can't make you smile," Elijah said.

"Why didn't you just state it was you?" Gabriella asked.

"To avoid trouble," Elijah said.

"Thank you. I love everything you did for me," Gabriella said.

"Ready to go home then?" Elijah asked as Gabriella nodded her head.