2 Mistakes

Just so you know, I don't know all hermits' personalities very well. I apologize if I get them way to far off.

remember, this is a AU

------------------------------------------------------------

Previously!

------------------------------------------------------------

"Grian, what is that?" Stress asked, concerned and confused. "Something that will help scar for about a month, then I can make another one." Grian said, trying to give scar the potion once again. "Grian don't do this.. I know what you're doing. But scar is at the verge of death. It will take all your feathers before he's healed completely." Doc mentioned. The concern in docs voice made grian realize what he was doing but.. he did this to scar so he should pay the price. "It's ok doc. I know what I'm doing." He said, finally pouring the potion in scars mouth.

------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few days since scar consumed the potion. He can now do things slowly, but close to normal. Of Course he's still under close moderation. But that's not exactly the point right now. Since grian was in a pickle himself.

"Doc, may I speak to you for a second?"

Grian said, flying down with his still beautiful wings.

Doc paused for a second, then turned to face the shorter hermit.

They were in the shopping district at the moment, doc was heading on his way to gather some materials, until this sudden encounter.

"Grian?" Doc asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Id-" Grain stopped his sentence and looked around. Both left and right, up and down. Whatever grian was about to say must not be heard by the rest of the hermits.

"I'd like to know how you knew about..the feathers." Grian looked down unsure on what to say, but faced doc in the eyes to show he's serious about his question.

Doc sighed.

"You remember season 6? Area 77?" Doc said, sounding a bit distressed on the matter.

"Yeah?" Grian responded very confused now.

"There was a lot of stuff packed in area 77. As I'm sure you're aware of. Including feathers from a winged person.. not yours but one I'm assuming passed away long ago. After many experiments we found a lot of information on them."

Grian was in shock.

He knew they found a lot of mysterious and powerful things, but he didn't know they found feathers of a winged person. One that probably isn't even alive in the current day.

"By 'we' you mean you and scar right?" Grian asked, confirming scar knows about the feathers.

"Yeah" doc responded

"Then why didn't either of you say anything? Or ask me anything? How much do you even know?" Grian said now just mumbling out more and more questions.

"Scar thought it'd be a sensitive topic, so we never asked."

Grian should've known, good guy scar. Well he was right, it usually is a sensitive topic. But what's even more sensitive is the fact he had to use them on the guy who considered his feelings for this sensitive topic!

"Doc, do you know if I'll be able to fly when this is all over?"

Doc sighed.

"Grian, your wings don't work if they don't have feathers."