Chapter 9

Well here I am two years later, I said I wasn't going to leave these books unfinished.
So how about we get to the next chapter which was probably long-awaited
Re-Cap ⬇️

Lina's P.O.VWhen we finished talking we set out back home and on the way, our talk started "so father how do you think that went" he walked in front of me and Jorden "it went well my daughter..they will learn to trust us" I smirked "and we may have their little right-hand girl in our hands" I turned to Jordan who was smiling I shook my head chuckling "you just had to ask if they were betrothed didn't you" he shrugged before Father spoke again "that may be a formidable companionship but for now we focus on the main goal my children.." I smirked, "they will never see it coming". ------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

It has been about a week since King Cobra arrived with Jordan and Lina. They have mostly kept to themselves during their stay here. Except for the few times when they decided to try and help train some of the new inductees of the League of Assassins. From what I have seen of them Lina is a decent fighter, and Jordan gets by considering he is not the best.

I was walking down the halls to the lunch hall was I came across Zak and Ashley walking together. I smirked and picked up my pace to catch up with them and overheard their laughter. 'Guess Brittney really does play a good cupid' I finally caught up with them but kept as quiet as possible to sneak up on them.

"SO I see you too are very close now" They both jumped and turned to me.

My smirk stayed glued on my face "fine afternoon for a walk, especially with a couple don't you think". They both blushed, but Ashley turned back to me "what about you and the prince" I rolled my eyes "we aren't talking about me and him right now, we are talking about you two. SO my question hasn't been answered". They both look at each other still a little flustered at being caught. Zak speaks up this time "What question are you referring to future princess?"

I glare at him and move closer to the both of them " I am not your future princess so stop joking about that! Now are you two together or not?". I saw Ashley shuffle in her spot and Zak rub the back of his neck, so I shook my head "Yet you get on my case so much about Damian" I push past the both of them "HURRY UP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS LUNCH!" I made it through the archway of the lunch room by the time I heard their hurried footsteps catching up behind me.

Once I spotted Damian he looked up and smiled so I returned a little smile as I went to gather a plate for myself Zak and Ashley were not too far behind me getting their plates making me chuckle 'they both love for, they sure are made for each other I took a seat next to Damian as we waiting for both of our sets of friends to show up. I gave a nod to Xavier who was already eating in the spot across from me. He nodded back with a smile on his face.

Finally, Brittney popped up in the lunch hall and soon enough Zak and Ashley took a seat, next to each other of course. When Brittney came to take a seat she smirked at their closeness. She looked over at me with a slight smirk which I returned.

We all started eating while carrying on a light conversation until Brittney and Ashley just had to open their mouths " SO where were you like last week at night, you weren't in your bed in the morning and we didn't see you until we showed up for training" I looked up at them and everyone else was waiting to see my answer so I kept a stoic face "and it's your girls business how I'm always gone before you wake up anyway"