Chapter 12

Previous Chapter- I turn to Ra's who was looking at me already "have any theories Y/N" I looked to Talia who nodded then back at Damian who smirked at me "well...those marks of his do look like bite marks..and unless vampire are still a thing, they look like the mark of a snake" Ra's looks at the marks again "he said his kind is too dangerous for us, makes sense doesn't it" Damian answered from behind me " oh why he calls himself cobra" Ra's turns to Damian"Exactly"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all came to an agreement that they were cobra marks but we still can't figure out what exactly put them on this man's neck "it is possible that maybe who attacked that day had a double needle syringe" I turned my head to Damian who was still holding my waist. Somewhere in this time, I ended up putting my hands over his "Yes that may be the case but I feel as though someone, at least one of the attackers would have slipped up and dropped a syringe" I nod at Talia "beside it can be easily traced back to them" Damian sighed before resting his head on my shoulder "Y/N you said the toxin was man-made and natural, would you explain".

I looked at the guy who was still lying in the medical bed but he blacked out again before looking over at Ra's. "well, when I examined the makeup of the chemical properties there were some that are known to be manufactured in laboratories but also some that are found-" I went to move but blushed before lightly tapping Damian hands "um can I...".

I felt his head lift from my shoulder before he removed his hands "sorry" I gave him a light smile before going over to look at the guy's marks again. I put energy into my fingertips this time and pressed them directly against the two holes in his neck and went over the chemicals in the toxin again. I gasped when I came across a specific toxin mixed in with the rest "there is a toxin that is specific to snake venom mixed in with the manmade chemicals".

Talia moved to my side and I removed my hands before turning to her "do you know a cure by any chance" I shook my head "sorry" she smiled "it's ok". We turned to Ra's "what do we do now father" he looked at his daughter before turning to me "with some further information, could you find a cure Y/N".

I bite my lip "I would need a few days to research and then maybe another two days to connect the dots and figure out what I might need for the cure". He nodded "I will speak with Cobra about when his cure is coming in, hopefully, that will buy you some time" I looked at Damian who had a slight smile on his face "I will do whatever I can to help you".

I nodded and turned back to Ra's "Before their cure comes in I want to see if I can get closer with all three of them to find out more and when it finally arrives I will see if I can do the same with the scientists he said are coming".

Ra's nods at me "brilliant" He walks out of the room and Talia gives me a side hug "good work" before she walks out behind her father. I am left in the room with Damian before I look at him "so you said you would help me" he smiled before walking towards the door as well "lead the way" I shake my head before making my way out the door with him following.

"Do you think we could get it done faster by enlisting some help" I look over at him "my friends won't be of any help, they would probably fall asleep out of boredom the second their eyes land in a book". He chuckled "then how about my friends" I smirked "are you going to force them with your princely title, your friends don't seem like the sit-and-read type".