Chapter 4

I am back finally, for December break I went on vacation but then I got back and now I started school again ( Ughhhh🤮🤮😭😭) so now then its 2019 and hopefully summer will come faster here is chapter four to soulmates.

Previous Chapter- I noticed them look down at our intertwined hands so I pulled away. I put my hand behind my back and heard Damian sighed "everything's fine again" I walked past them and back to my room only to walk in and see my friends chatting until they turned their attention to me "how was your day with the prince" I sighed "good" I got ready for bed and crawled under the covers "goodnight guys".

A/N- sorry I couldn't find one with a hood, and all that red is midnight blue :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early as usual and I put on a different training uniform so I could stretch before I train today. I gotta stay flexible I walked out putting my hair up in a ponytail pulling it tight then I ran into someone. I looked up to see Damian so I smiled "how's you moring prince" he rolled his eyes "Y/N" I chuckled as we started walking towards the training room "i'm just kidding, but seriously how your morning going Damian" he smiled "pretty well actually" I smirk "is it because of me" he rolled his eyes and turned around walking the other way so I frowned but then chuckled and kept walking to the training room.

 I looked up to see Damian so I smiled "how's you moring prince" he rolled his eyes "Y/N" I chuckled as we started walking towards the training room "i'm just kidding, but seriously how your morning going Damian" he smiled "pretty well actually" I...

                                 Y/N's Training uniform

Once I made it there I went to a good spot on a matt and did some leg stretches with my arms also being stretched then I started doing splits and my scorpion I closed my eyes going into my back bend then lifting a leg up flipping over.

Damian's P.O.V

After I walked away I still made my way to the Training room coming across my Grandfather and Mother they smiled at me "come Damian, do you happen to know where Y/N is we need you both" I nod "she said she went to stretch so i'm assuming the training room" they nodded Once we got there Y/N was in a bridge stretch and there was a lot of the guys crowding around watching and some watching from a distance I clenched my fist at the sight and turned away my mother stepped up "Y/N I need you to come with me".

 She finally opened her eyes flipping over and landing perfect they walked over to me and grandfather she looked at me "you look a little red Damian, are you ok" I turned away "how do you deal with that" I heard her chuckle "I really personally don't care you get used to it after awhile but I don't know why there so freaking dead set on staring" she walked out. I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see mother smiling at me so I sighed and walked to the 'throne room' to see Y/N had changed and putting on a mask to cover her mouth then she turned to us putting her sorards on her back holster "how did you..." she smirked at then "I always know when it's a mission trust me".