Chapter 3

k so I know it's been a while since I posted here but i'm back and i'm not dead so let's get this next chapter on a roll. btw sorry this is so short but I promise the next one will be longer

Re-Cap- We watched them "you were right about them" I turned to her and she was smiling "she cares for him I can see it and he cares for her but they both don't see it but let's hope Damian will get her to finally tell someone else about what's happened to her in the past" I nod and we started to walk back into the headquarters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Damian continued to swim around and I stopped for a while and smiled I felt him come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist so I jumped a bit and he laughed while I blushed and turned to him and he was still close to me so we didn't have much space between us and I frowned as he chuckled so I pulled away and walked to the grass and got out. Just as I was grabbing my stuff and and about to go back to my room I felt him grab my hand and turn me back to him "what's wrong" I got out of his grip "this isn't right Damian ok I can't" he look at me confused "what's wrong" I shook my head "nothing, just let me go ok" I walked back to my room and I changed back into my regular clothing and walked to the training room.

I walked in to see it still have some people still training and also Talia and Ra's watching so I walked by then and to a mat to see some of them in teams sparring so as soon as I stepped up some of them backed up until I waved them to come at me so one of them shrugged and came up to me and we both got in fighting stance and he came at me first so I stepped out of the way and before he turned around I knocked him to the ground on his stomach and pinned him then got up and he bowed and walked off the mat.

I saw Damian walk in with his training clothes on and he turned to me and I sighed and looked over to his Mother who seemed to be watching us now so I went to walk out of them room until he grabbed my wrist "so are you just going to avoid me now".

"I have no idea what you talking about" he looked at me "why can't you just talk to me" I looked away "I don't like opening up, I have never opened up and I don't wanna start now" he sighed "I don't like opening up and talking as well but were friends, partners I just want to get to know you" I look away from him "getting to know me is not a good idea and I don't think us spending all the time together of the job is a good idea either" I got out of his grip and walked away from his and around the halls thinking to myself.

Damian's P.O.V

Once she left I looked down and frowned about to walk out before Mother and Grandfather came up to me "how is she my son" I sighed "she won't open up, she been acting weird ever since we got from swimming, I don't know why" they both looked at each other "she didn't say anything" I shook my head "what's she got to hide" they frowned at me "just give her some time Damian, i'm going to talk to her" I nodded but kept my head down.

Y/N's P.O.V

I decided to go back outside and just sit on the grass thinking 'why do I have to keep pushing his away', 'he's just trying to help, but I think I like him but we have only known each other for a few days' I felt someone come up behind me and I didn't turn about "yes" I heard someone sit next to me so I Looked over to see Talia before I looked back down "why are you so afraid to get close to my son".

My eyes widen a bit so I looked over at her "i'm not... he's.... I don't know" she nodded "i'm not say you should open up and tell him all your secrets but he wants to know more about you, you just need to open up slowly" I thought about and after a little while I nodded "thank you Talia" she chuckled and got up, she put a hand on my shoulder so I looked up at her.

"Just try" she walked away after that so I smiled and got up going to find Damian, I went looking almost everywhere until I went outside again and found him of the cliff we were at staring at the sunset so I sat down next to him "i'm sorry about how I acted" he nodded "it's ok, but why, why do you act this way". I frowned "I have just always had trouble with opening up to people, i've had a tough life but who hasn't" he chuckled a bit.

"Well certainly not me" I turned to him "what do you mean you a prince, you have an amazing mom and an awesome grandfather and your life is great" he chuckled "it's not all sunshine to my life, I have to be at my best all the time and live up to my family name so trust me" he looked into my eyes and smiled so I smiled back as he put his hand on mine "my life isn't perfect either and it hasn't been easy".

I chuckled and so did he "thank you Damian" he looked at me confused "for what" I smiled "for being my friend of course" he chuckled and nodded "that's my pleasure, no need to thank me" I blushed a little and looked down "we should head back" I nodded still not looking up at him. He grabbed my hand so I looked up and into his bright deep emerald eyes that always got to me and sighed "lead the way" I saw him frown but we started walking back as it was dark enough for stars to be out by the time we got back and Mother and Grandfather were waiting for us at the door when we got back "so I trust that everything is fine between you too" I noticed them look down at our intertwined hands so I pulled away.

I put my hand behind my back and heard Damian sighed "everything's fine again" I walked past them and back to my room only to walk in and see my friends chatting until they turned their attention to me "how was your day with the prince" I sighed "good" I got ready for bed and crawled under the covers "goodnight guys".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry this is so short but the next chapter will be longer since I will be getting into the story more so stay tuned