Chapter 11

Previous Chapter- When he finally reached us he stopped at me and I felt Damian pull away but still kept a hold on my hand, "Y/N do you think we can do that raining now" he seemed all excited so I looked and Ra's and Talia who both gave me a slit nod, I turned to Damian and he sighed but smiled and let go of my hand...

"Good Luck"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I followed Jorden to the training room "you got permission to train with me" I nodded at his question "since our families are partners in this situation we all figured it would be best" We found a corner in the room to train "our families? I thought you said you weren't betrothed to the prince" I started my stretches before replying to him "we aren't but I am their second. So the family I protect and your family".

I see him nod before getting into a fighting position and right off the bat I noticed some things wrong "your feet aren't in the right position" I see him look at me shocked so I go to fix his feet. I could say his arms are not right either but I don't want him to learn all of our secrets, especially if her a trader.

Learning basic fighting though can't hurt, once I fix his feet I stand in my position about 5 feet in front of him "you can make the first move Y/N" I shake my head 'big mistake' I run at him and he tries to block me but fails.

I take him down in one attack and look at him on the ground, he stares up at me with a frown on his face "that's not fair, I wasn't ready" I chuckled "you told me to go first and I put you in the correct position so you were ready" his mouth opened to defend himself but closed so I held out my hand to help him up.

Once he was back on his feet his face still held a frown "I only let you go first because..ya know ladies first.." I let out another laugh "trust me you have a better chance of coming at me first than trying to treat me like a lady".

He still looked upset but nodded anyway making me shake my head "just try again, maybe you go first this time". We set up to go another round and this time he went first like I suggested but still ended up on the ground in one move.

He groaned "I thought you said I had better chances" I shrug "you make your moves way too obvious, I can tell from a mile away, and blindfolded". He gets up without my help this time and put up his hands for another round, I smirk and get into position again".

Time Skip

After a few more rounds they mostly all end the same way him on the group in one to two moves. He finally decided to give up for the day which makes me chuckle and we both walk out of the training room, "you lied Y/N" I sigh "I didn't lie I said you had a better chance at taking me down, I never said it would happen".

I felt a presence behind me and I turned to see Lina "I see you too have been training" Jordan nodded and smiled at her "she taught me a few things as well" I looked between them to see Lina give me a small smile "thank you" I nod "no problem, I'm mostly always free so anytime".

Lina stands beside Jorden "should we go eat, I bet you're hungry after all that training" He nods before coming up to me and hugging me "thank you" he pulled away and I tried not to tense up and show weakness. They both walked away and once they were out of sight I felt someone else come behind me, I turned to find Damian this time.

I let out a breath of relief it wasn't Cobra wanting to question me about training Jorden. I looked at Damian and he stepped closer "you seem tense" I froze "how did you-" he rubbed his hands up and down my arms "relax, you tensed whenever I hug you so I imagine you're not too fond of people touching you".