Chapter 8

Well, I am back I left you all on a good little cliffhanger so I am here to make things up and show you all what's about to happen next!!! I am trying to speed up on updates but hey long chapters equal time :( I am gonna go short then Long so when I get on good footage I will post another long chapter

Previously on Soulmates

We made it outside to see a ..cobra I looked at him a little shocked he was a cobra Damian and Zak finally came up behind me and Damian puts his hand back in mine while looking at the strange visitors outside our borders I finally looked over at the woman who was beside the cobra man Ras spoke up "who are you" the lady smirked while the cobra man answered "we have come to offer an alliance" Ra's looked at them "and who are you" "we are the Cobras"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at Damian he was looking at the man and the lady suspiciously before he turned to me we both saw the lady's eyes come to me and say gave out a little smirk making Damian's grip tighten on my hand. I turned to him "just calm down" he sighed but nodded we went back to hearing Ra's conversation with these two "we have come to offer our help in a war that is coming, people who were cast out of here showed up at our doorstep a few days ago so but also some of our have joined with them".

 Ra's seems to take all that in "we can handle our own" the lady behind the cobra man spoke up "yes but you don't know how to fight our kind which is why we are offering our help" Talia looks at her father he nods his head "we will take it into consideration but for the meantime come in and tell me more" Talia waves for them to open the gate and Damian pulls me back as they enter.

Time Skip

We all walked into the throne room and talked more about them "so about this war" the lady speaks up "yes you may be able to take your own down but my father and the rest of his kind are a very resourceful bunch it will not be that easy" it continues back and forth we finally learn that the lady's name was Lina and the Cobra man prefers King Cobra which me and Damian rolled our eyes at after a little more time passes a messenger comes in "sorry for interrupting but they is a boy here who claim to be part of the cobra group Lina turns to him. 

"Yes he is a part of us" Ras' waves his hand and the messenger runs out Talia finally steps up "so why are you not half cobra Lina" Lina smiles "well when I was younger the Cobras found me and took me in as well as Jorden who is outside right now" we heard footsteps "or coming this way".

A boy our age walks in and comes up to Cobra nd Lina "what did I miss" Lina smiles at him "nothing Jorden just introductions, speaking of those" she turns to us "we didn't get both of your names" Jorden looks at me and smiles Ra's speaks so we don't have to "this is my grandson Damian and his partner Y/N" I see a frown come upon Jordens face "as in your betrothed"?.

 A small blush comes to my face but I push it down "no i'm his fighting partner" I felt Damian pull me a little close to him so I look at him confused then pull him into the hall "what's wrong" I saw him glare at Jordan who was still looking at me as the adults went back to their conversation "I don't like the way he's looking at you" I chuckle "he's probably never seen a real girl except Lina Damian, why are you so territorial when it comes to other guys they mystery keeps going" I saw him look down.