Chapter 6

Ok so it has been a long while since I last updated so I am finally back and ready to do another chapter that some of you have probably been waiting for so here it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we all made it into the safe house things were still quiet between me and Damian but everyone else was still chatting away while I snuck away from them all and went to look around. It seemed there were only 5 rooms which made me groan on the inside 'i'll just sleep out in the living room' I heard a few doors close before I looked at the clock to realize it was almost midnight so I sighed and started for the living room seeing Micheal setting up in the living room. I smiled a little "there is a spare room ya know" he turned to me and smiled a little "that's your room" I rolled my eyes "no it's not, you can have it i'll take the couch" he frowned for a bit "are you sure Y/N" I chuckled and pointed out of the room.

He packed up his stuff and left with a small wave so I sighed looking around at the empty yet clean safe house 'it looked a lot like my old-' I shut down that thinking. It was coming close to that anniversary and I was starting to get a little my prickly on the edges. 

Not letting anyone in or get to close and I noticed that I need to stop letting Damian break his way in but.. The boy always finds a way back through his already digged holes he's made in my walls. I consider letting him him, but to get hurt by him...would break me. Even more than I already am.

I decided to get some sleep to be ready for tomorrow before I heard something up stairs so I snuck up seeing Ashley in her room but the door cracked open and laughter coming from her and Zak who was in there with her making me smile 'she deserves to be happy' I smiled before heading back down. 

I was stopped by a quiet voice call my name, I turned back to see Damian so I sighed my smile going away "yes Damian" he looked concerned "aren't you going to sleep" I chuckled "yes downstairs" he grabbed my hand and gently pulled me so I followed behind him "where are you taking me Damian, i'm very tired" he finally lead me to his room so I sighed as he sat me down in one of the chairs in the corner of his room.

I shook my head "oh come on Y/N what's wrong" I looked away as it stayed silent in the room for a minute before he spoke up "will you at least tell me one thing about yourself, just one thing something personal" I looked at him he had a small hopeful smile on his face "i'm sorry" he sighed "one day" I put my head down and got up to go back downstairs.

I felt his hand lightly grab mine "do you want to stay in my room I don't feel good about you sleeping on the couch" I turned back to him and gave his hand a light squeeze "i'll be fine....but thank you Damian" he smiled at me "if you change your mind you know where to find me" I nod and left for the kitchen to calm myself before I head to sleep but i noticed that while there was food there was nothing good or for breakfast in the morning so I sighed and headed back to the couch. I need some sleep if i'm gonna go get food in the morning.