Chapter 7

Previously on Soulmates...

I turned to see Damian so I rolled my eyes "I wasn't going to go anywhere since our flight is tomorrow I figured I would go sit on the roof and admire the city" he smiled and grabbed his coat "can I join you" I chuckled as he walked past me "did I have a choice".

So even further recap Y/N just shared very little but something about her past and why she's so hesitant to open up to anyone but anyway I'm sorry it's been since January for this book but since everyone is one quarantine for the whole corona crisis I have a little bit more free time. I have been getting back on my bike of writing and hope to get these books passed 10 chapters lol finally. BUT anyway I have updated my other two book Landing with my birdie (Dick Grayson x reader ) and also sorta new chapter of Tragedy (Tim Drake x reader ) so you can check those out. Okay, let's get this started!! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we made it to the roof I sighed in comfort enjoying the fresh air I sat down on the edge of the building were all staying at while Damian sat next to me. I was still I little weirded by our conversation from a few minutes ago but he seemed to be thinking to "so u didn't really explain the flicker in your eyes precisely, I mean you went out late at night so did something happen".

 I sighed and turned to him to see him already facing me "I thought you were gonna stop asking questions Damian" he took my hand "can I hold your hand?" I sigh and light pull away from his hand and fully turn to him as he does the same "didn't I just explain everything" he took both my hand while I tried to pull away but he just gave both my hand a small comforting squeeze "please"

He looked at me "why can I hold your hands" I looked down "I told you I don't want you to get caught up in my life" he looked away and then took his hands back so I looked down but slowly reached my hand back to his he turned back to me looking at our hands I held mine out. He had a little smile come to his face and tightened his grip a little, I sighed looking down but I felt his finger under my chin lifting my head a bit "why is it so wrong for us to hold hands" I shrugged "I..I just told you everyone ends up leaving me Damian and I really do enjoy your company but I, you are the closest person to me in my life that I think I have ever had...I don't want to be even more broken than I already am after you end up leaving me something greater".

 I turn to him seeing a little shock on his face "Y/N, I'm not going to ever leave you I promise" I sigh and get up turning my back to him "don't make promises you can't keep Damian" I felt him come behind me and rest his arms on my arms "I am gonna keep it Y/N" I felt his arms wrap around my waist making me lookup.

I turned towards him in shock I opened my mouth to say something but his eyes were staring down at me and I lost my train of thought, a small smile came to his face which I couldn't resist I laid both my hand on his shoulder pulling myself up slightly and rest my head on his he relaxed in my arms as did I. I sort of enjoyed having his arms around my waist "what is going on here" we both pulled away to see Michael which I let out a breath of relief for 'I don't need one of the girls to see me like that...with him' Michael looked between us before sputtering out his answer "um I... I think I'm just gonna you know uh go" he left after that and I refused to look at Damian 'we were way to close..'