Chapter 1

Ok so here's the first chapter and please go read the prologue first because i'm gonna pick up where I left off, I hope you all enjoy the first chapter of Soulmates

Y/N- 13

Damian- 13

--------------------------------------------------------------

I looked over at her and she nodded "don't worry he already knows who you are" I nod then look over to see Ra's al ghul and bowed and he waved his hand "please Y/N none of that, your my best warrior there's no need for such formalities" I nod and Talia smiled "I want you to show him around" I smile nervously "sure" so Damian walks forward and I start walking to follow him I felt something trip my legs and I fell but felt someone catch me and I look up to see Damian so I tried not to blush 'your here to train Y/N not fall for Talia's son...but he has nice reflexes' he pulled me up by his arm around my waist and I smiled "thanks" he nodded and kept walking and I followed finally blushing.

Talia's P.O.V

When I saw how she froze I know it was perfect so I tripped her on purpose and I looked over at my Father and he smiled and nodded so I did the same. Once they finally got up and left Y/N finally blushed, I smirked as they left and turned to him. He turned to me "they will do perfectly" I look at him sorta worried "isn't just a little risky to expect them to get together" he nods "yes it is but they will do perfectly as the new leaders of the league" I look out the doorway and smile "I suppose the risk is worth it".

Y/N's P.O.V

I was still getting over the embarrassing moment that just happened but he was walking right next to me as I showed him around. As we kept walking he finally spoke up "so how long have you been here" I looked over at him and he smiled so I smiled back "well I have been here since I was 11, so two years" he nods "why do you ask, Prince" he rolled his eyes "please just call me Damian" I nod and chuckle.

We finally got to his room and just as he was about to enter his room he turned back to me "what's your favorite thing to do around here" I smirk "train" he smirks "meet me in the training room tomorrow morning" I nod "I usually get up really early to go train" he chuckled and opened his door and went in but before closing the door "so do I".

When his door closed I was once again frozen but I blinked a few times and went back to my room which I share with my two best friends Brittney and Ashley. Once I walk in they look at me confused "where have you been all day" I shrug and went to get ready for bed and when I came out "hey Y/N did you hear about the prince" I stumbled a bit then turned to them "yes why" Brittney smirks "what's with the stumble Y/N" I glare at her and got in my bed and curled up "you telling us more in the morning" I roll my eyes "no i'm not", and I drifted into a deep slumber ready to get up for my training session with Damian.

Time Skip

I got up the next day at 6:15 and got in my training uniform and grabbed both my swords and put them in my sword holster on my back and looked at the clock and saw it was 6:30. I looked over at my sleeping roommates and shook my head at the fact that there still sleeping, I rolled my eyes and walked to the training room, when I got there no one was there, I chuckled but then sensed someone behind me and pulled my swords and saw it was Damian so I sighed and he smirked.