Chapter 17

It has been a long time... 😅 so sorry. This thing called life got in the way smh I hate it sometimes. But I am going to try and get back on track, I don't think every week updates will be possible right now but I will try to update whenever I can. I want to finish these books so I can write more one-shots!!!

Previously on Soulmates: 'Be ready, we should disconnect before we get hit'. We both pulled away and his arms were around my waist and mine on his shoulder just like last time, I stood there before walking out of his grip and going to take my seat.

Just as we were touching down there was a spear coming straight through the door and it pulled off the door making us all move to the sides and get down "What's going on" I see Jordan and Brittney looking on edge while the others put on a facade to look shocked. I heard the soft click of a gun and turned to them "GET DOWN"

—-------------------------------------------------

As soon as the helicopter is being attacked I turn to Damian who nods at me. The door was ripped off once we got close to the ground and we crashed into an open field which was a bubmy ride making me lose my foot and fall back until I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone grunt as we landed against a wall. I turned to see Damian and moved away from him "Sorry, are you ok" he nodded "Are you" I chuckled. 

"Fine, let's do this" Some of Talia's fake assassins started to poor in the crashed helichoppter making Zak swing his leg around to know the two who climbed aboard. I smirked before running out landing on the two of them before flipping off to come face to face with 5 others, I looked behind me to see Jordan here making me bite my lip before changing my stance to make myself an easier target for attacks.

As soon as my opponent made the first move I let them get in a few hits eventually knocking me down I could get back up Damian came and took them out before running to me "What are you doing be-Y/N" I saw another guy come up behind Damian making me get back to my feet and attacking them first while still letting them get in a few hits before we both backed off and I saw he was the last on since everyone took out the rest of the men who attacked us. 

I had Jordan's full attention now so I could make myself seem weak 'Now or never' I went to attack the guy again as he pulled out a hidden dagger I attacked him head-on before he tried to slash at me with his dagger and I dodge before finally letting him hit across my abdomen with the blade and I try to flip away letting him land another slash across my shoulder. I turn back to him to attack again before slightly moving causing myself to get stabbed straight through my stomach causing me to back up with the knife still lodged inside me.

"Y/N!!" I hear Damian yell behind me before I pull the knife out and go in to finally take the guy down with one blow. Once he was down I felt Damian come up to me and he cupped my face looking at me with a worried look "Are you ok, we need to hold pressure to that wound..we need.." I connect our foreheads and speak to him through our link 'Calm down, I'll explain we we get to our safehouse'. 

He pulls away but still wraps a hand around my waist to support me "Y/N!" I turned to my side to see Brittney looking at me with tears in her eyes I smiled at her "I'm ok, you don't need to worry so much" Jordan came in front of me next and kneeled to check the wound making me clench up a little bit. I felt Damian's grip on my waist tighten "lets got out of here in case they have a backup, mother made arguments for us at one of our safehouses"

Time Skip

Damian helped me the whole way to the safe house which made me smile at him being so worried. Once we made it to the house Brittney wanted to take me from Damian to try and clean my wound but Damian would not let her and Zak put a hand on her shoulder "Let Damian do it" Brittney looked back at Zak before turning back to me, a small smirk growing on her face "ok, feel better". After Zaka and Brittney walked away chatting Jordan stepped up "Are you sure you don't need any extra help cleaning that would, it looks pretty deep and Lina taught me how to fix that".