WELCOME BACK

Y/N is in a flight right now. she has been in UK for over 3 years, now she is back to her motherland, expecting no one to welcome her, not even her boyfriend and best friend. Little did she knew that they were cheating her. Y/n was expecting to give her surprise on the day of her arrival. While y/n was going through many of her expectations and joy, all those thoughts were interrupted by the sound of our pilot saying that they are landed in her motherland. Y/n took a cab and went to her boyfriends and her shared apartment, little did y/n new that she was the one who will get surprised. when she arrived her mansion she could hear a male and a female laughing, she knew the password and y/n opened the door and found something that broke her heart into pieces. The gift in her hand broken down which brought the partners to come back to the earth from their world. y/n tried to stop herself from running away and tearing up.

she asked them " why did you do this to me?, what have I done to see this site, ah?"

Her ex-boyfriend said " we didn't expect you to come here"

"oh! then you would have continued to cheat on me" : y/n

ex : " no it is not that, we were about to tell you this when you come back"

" and I didn't expect this from you lee" y/n to her friend

friend " I am sorry, I did not meant to do this, it was you who did it"

y/n "now it is my fault, yes it my fault in believing in you all, this is the end of our meeting, bye, bye from my life as well, let us pray not to see in our life bye".

she came out from packing her things that were inside the apartment. she found herself in the orphanage 12 years back and yes she is an orphan. She slept with her orphan warden who really cared about her. She cried a lot that day. she feels that she is back to she was in her life, with out anything.

The very next day she saw her uncle who is also a police officer and gave her an address so that she can reside there. The police uncle is not her real uncle, he helped her when she got accident and when her parents died. He really cared for her. He really support her. That is why she became a police officer, to protect others.

..

here ends the first chapter. I did keep the first chapter a bit short, because I want the story to start with BTS