Baby

Today we are all sitting in the terrace talking about random stuffs. Today is weekend so all of them are free unless there is an emergency. And I am ready for the baby to any soon. For the past two days I have been feeling really tired. I was sitting there all tired. Suga oppa was looking at me time to time. Even my signal was low. He came and sat near my left. On my right was kookie.

Suga: are you ok dear. You don't look good.

Y/n: I am fine oppa. Just tired. I want to rest a bit.

Suga: oh Come on. I will help you to bed. And if you feel any pain or discomfort call me immediately. Ok?

Y/n: ok.

I gave a small reply. He slowly went outside after making sure that I was comfortable.

Authors POV

Y/n was feeling uneasy now. A small back pain has started .

On the terrace.

JK:  is she ok. She looks so tired hyung.

Suga: yah she is really tired. Has she eaten her food.

Jk: yah. But was showing tantrums which was unlike her.

Suga: mmm let us see. Don't worry she will be ok.

He patted JK's shoulder in assurance.

In bedroom.

Y/n starts to feel pain. She couldn't resist herself from sitting and crying. And immediately took her phone and dialed Suga 's number.

On the phone:

Suga: what happened dear? All ok?

Y/n: (crying) oppa it hurts. Pl...please come fast.

Suga: it is ok dear. We are coming ok? Sit there itself. And try to breath in and out slowly.

Y/n: mmmm

Y/n is crying because of the continuios pain.

On the terrace

Suga: guys she is in pain. Jungkook we all need to go. And don't panic she needs our full support. So all be strong.

Jk: let us go hyung.

And he ran from there to her room to see her all crying due to the pain.  He went near her immediately and sat beside her.

Jk: it is going to be ok dear.

Y/n: kookie it...it hurts like hell.

Suga barging into the room.

Suga: we know that it hurts dear. Please continue breathing. Since your contraction has started we are shifting you to hospital ok?

She nodded. She doesn't have much strength to say much. The time now is 2:30 in the evening. With the help of suga and jungkook she stood from bed . And slowly walked. And she felt a rush of water coming out of her vagina.  She stood there all shocked. She did studied about all these and even suga told her everything. But experiencing these were something else.

Jimin: it is ok dear. Relax. Just your water broke. Be at ease. Ok.

She nodded. And they took her to hospital. All were inside the room were she was in. After sometime she was changed into a beautiful hospital gown. She was not in pain now. She was all smiling. Her smiling dropped when she saw the IV coming in RM hand.

Rm: it is going to be ok dear. Just look somewhere else. And this will end in no time.

She nodded without any option.