IN THE BIG MANSION

The story starts here, the first one was a bit of introduction of y/n

In the evening, y/n came to the address she was told to. It was a big mansion, many luxurious cars were parked in front of the mansion. she eventually came out of the cab and took her luggage. Now her heart beat can be heard in her ears and she started sweating her palm because of nervousness. y/n rang the bell. A security guard came and you gave the letter given by your uncle and they let you in. They told you to wait for sometime since the owners are on their way. y/n sat in a place she was allotted to and she did not move from there. After some time a group of seven people came out of two cars and all of them look tired .One was tall one, and two of them were small. But their smile at each other tells that they care for each one of them. Everyone came inside, the guard told something in the big ones ear and he took a glance at me. He told me to wait here and obviously it was bit scaring and in a cold tone. After one hour, each one of them came inside. they did not smile, the coldness can be seen in them,

they introduced themselves

"my name is Kim Namjoon, I am neurosurgeon and the CEO of our hospital", the tall one said.

"my name is Kin Soek jin, I am cardiologist and the elder one of them", the other one said.

"my name is Min Yoongi, and I am a gynecologist and the chairman of our hospital" one of the smaller one said and with much more cold face than any of them.

"my name is Jung Ho-seok, I am a pediatrician and the chairman of our hospital" he was the only one who smiled a bit.

" my name is Park Jimin, I am a psychiatrist and the director of our hospital" the other smaller said with a small smile as well

"my name is Kim Taehyung, I am a general surgeon and the director of our hospital" the one with cold and smile said.

"my name is Jung kook, and I am orthopedic surgeon and the director of our hospital" the younger one said and a coldness in his smile.

y/n bowed to each of them and smiled to them, even though they did not smile back. It hurt her, she didn't gave much importance because it was something she felt since she was orphaned.

"my name is y/n and I am a police officer in xxxx station."

RM : I do not care which station you are but do not always expect us to protect you and you just a rentee.

y/n : I understood, and I will not bother you with anything

suga: we have some rules here and you are bound to follow them until you are here.

y/n: I will follow them

jin: if not you will have to face the punishment and consequences of it.

y/n : I understood

jhope: we expect to respect each others privacy

y/n : ok

jimin : and never call us when we are busy and in theatre

y/n ; ok

tae: never tell others that you are living here and no boyfriends are allowed here.

y/n: do not worry about it, I will not have boyfriend in my life and I do not trust any one and I will not bother you.

They got shocked by sudden confession.

jk : that is good.

One maid came and show her my room and the mansion. y/n loved it very much.

Maid: dear, don't be afraid, they will not do anything. They will eventually start to care for you, so don't worry. They have a good heart inside, it got cheated because of someone. Now let me tell you their rules. 1) be ready for the breakfast at 8am, if you become late they will not let you have food. 2) never skip food, 3) never be late at home, be home at sharp 8pm, 4) go to bed at 10 pm or before. 5) if you are leave never touch any of their things.

y/n : thank you so much for the advices aunty

Maid: love you dear

she bowed the went from their. You got fresh and changed into a comfortable one. you took the photo of your parents out and let out a deep cry, which you were hiding for many days, suddenly you heard a knock and found out that its already 7.50pm. you open the door to find jimin in front of you. you suddenly wiped the tears away, which was noticed by jimin. He did not dare to ask you anything and he told you to come for dinner and warned you not to late and he will never call you again for the same. You let a sigh and followed jimin. Everyone was ready for their dinner. many dishes were placed there. You started to have your food, everyone was watching you while you were eating. Since you were a bit short they started to help you find the dishes. After dinner you went to your room and then you heard them talk that since you are a police officer you will always be a responsibility to them, which they do not want to take, it shook your heart. For a day, this much shock was enough for you to stop your life. but since you want to find your parents killer. Then you slept the day without thinking anything, because you have to wake up early tomorrow before they wake and go do your police duty. you woke up at 7am and you were always a morning person.

They always thought that they will be your responsibility, but little did they knew about your abilities. You went to have you breakfast and it was the same mood, cold. Then you all went to your respective offices.