THE STORY

Tae POV

Now I do not know what to think or say, I lost a lot of things, a lot that many of them do not know, that I should say, that I do not even know.

Tae: now tell me, I had medicine, now tell, how you get to know this?

Jimin: Tae you know right Jin Hyung has lot of connections with many orphans and many of them are in his authority, so it was so easy for him to find, and you did not asked any of us about your sister, not even to Jin Hyung.

Tae: Jimin, I...I did not have the guts to say and what if I lose all of you and what if they trap us?

Jimin: who are they Tae, you are making things complicated for you, and not for us.

Tae: Jimin tell me how you found it?

Jin: I will tell you that, I went to find about in the orphan were we found you, and when I find your file, I found that you were having only one family member the name that I saw on the paper was none other than y/n name, even I was shocked, I could not know what to say or how to say these to you, but Jimin insisted to tell all these to you.

Tae: Jimin I am sorry for everything, for not telling you all about things I know and .. they....

Jimin: Tae it is ok, I know you have your own issues, but you should know that we are with you for everything ok?

Tae: mmmm, and you asked me who are they right, I do not know them Jimin, If I am right, they came to..... they came to torture both of us and suddenly bell rang.....

Author's POV

Tae started to remember things he started having panic attacks.

Tae: They are here ..please help me Appa..Please do not beat me....I did it....I did it all...don't beat them all....please don't beat me it was my fault.....please....

Jin: Tae....what are you talking...no one will take you from us...we will protect you n matter don't worry.

Tae: no please...no...no ( and start to cry)

Jimin: Tae, look at me, all is well, you are a damn doctor now they , think were you are?

Tae: jimin I ..I.... because of me all suffered, I have no rights to live or have any right to save others.

He lost his consciousness.

RM: Jimin what are we supposed to do now, I cant see her like this.

JK: He was alright for many years, why is it recurring.

Suga: we want him back, our playful Tae

JK: Hyung you are the best psychiatrist we have and we believe in you, please help him.

J HOPE: what is happening to my baby, why is he going through all these?

Jimin: now all please calm down , he is fine, don't make him panic and wake y/n up. Now we have weekend and we are all going for trip and y/n also needs help just like him, so my plan is I will help them, but I all of your corporation, no matter what you have to be with me and believe me. We are going for a trip to a resort which will be fully booked by us, and we will plan all together and since y/n will have work from home, we are going to be fine, and I promise you all that before we reach here both of them will be super duper, is that ok?

JK suddenly hugged him and cried

JK: we believe in you more than anything.

Jimin: don't always cry like this Infront of both of them, then it will be your death.

JK (sad pout) : ooooo

Jimin: now everyone go to bed and I will sleep with Tae as I have to give him a shot, so everyone reax and sleep, don't take stress because we are going to the trip and will be back within two weeks and I will book the resort, now go to sleep and JK help me take Tae to his room.

JK (SMILE) : Sure, and my pleasure.

And everyone went to sleep and woke up in the morning and freshen up.

Tae: Jimin wake up , you came to help me and you are sleeping, wake up man.

Jimin: hmmm waking, don't worry we are going to a trip for 2 week is that ok for you.

Tae: sure I need that, I need to spend time with my lil sis

Jimin: who is talking now, who kept on apologising yesterday.

Tea: wake up you famous psychiatrist.

Jimin: ok ok see you at the dinning table after fresh up

Tae: ok

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE SAME.

WAIT FOR THEIR BEAUTIFUL TRIP AND HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THESE CHAPTERS.

THANK YOU