💑wedding 💑

Y/n POV

This was the most awaited day for both of us. Now I am sitting in my bridal look. Tae oppa went to great others, were as jimin oppa is with me. Comforting me time to time . I have been drinking water and going to toilet in between all these nervousness. The time for wedding is almost here. I felt like sweating.

Y/n: where is Tae oppa? Where isvhe when I need him.

Jimin: oh, y/n cool down. It is fine. He is coming. Try to breath. And calm down a bit. It is going to be ok. ..... There he is....

Y/n : oppa, where were you? I have been looking for you.

Tae: cool down dear. It is going to be ok. I am with you. No, we all are with you. And why tension, it is your Jk there.

Y/n: that is my fear, what if he say no.

Tae: y/n it is time, I have no time to answer your this question. Come let's go. And just think about this, he was the one who proposed.  And we believe in him. And you are thinking all these because of your tension and nothing else. And come.

Both of them gave me a huge hug and later Tae oppa took my hand with an assuring . We slowly entered to meet the groom, Jk. He was smiling from there. He looks beautiful, handsome and even cute. He he he .

He slowly held my hand and gave a small peck on it. Then the rituals started and ofcourse both of us said yes to the marraige. The priest asked us to kiss. He slowly came towards me and gave me a beautiful kiss, and I responded to it. People started to cheer for us.

He understood that I was out of breath and pulled back and came near to my ears and whispered "we will continue this tonight dear, will let you feel me deep inside, if that is ok for you". I nodded blushingly.

We told our good byes to all which was not needed because we are going to home tomorrow.  Yes tomorrow because now we are going to a hotel which was booked by oppas.

Now we are heading to hotel in the night the time is 8 pm after all those reception and photo shoots.

We are infront of the hotel. Jk took my hand and whispered in my ears : I really wanted to pick you up in bridal style till our room, but I think you might get embarrassed so I am not going to . But wait till we reach room my honey.

I was literally blushing 😊.  I don't know what is coming. I have watched movies and read books but this is a bit embarrassing though. We took our key to the room from reception and the guards carried the dress bags to our room. Everyone went out after arranging things. We had our foods which were arranged on the table for us . JK went to wash his hands and gave space for me to wash. After washing my hands and I turned to go out but but JK immediately took me in bridal style. I let out a gasp.

Jk: don't worry sweetheart I will take care of you well tonight. You don't know how I control myself till now. So are you ready wifey.

I nodded.

Jk: no. With your mouth wifey.

Y/n: yes my dear husband. (Spoke with bold eyes).

Jk: oh ho. You became bold. Then I will not let you down.

Y/n: oho. Thank you. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Jk: Then don't wait. Here we go.

He took me to the bed and started to kiss me. Kissed on my neck.  Then he slowly hovered on me. He kissed me giving goosebumps  and a I should say hickeys . Then he removed my clothes with the permission of mine and I  eventually did his. He slowly started to caress my thighs and in between my legs.  He understood that I was ready to..... Then we were on cloud nine. Both of us couldn't stop eachother from doing . He slowly entered his member inside me.

Y/n: aahhhhhh....

Jk: shhhhhh.... relax dear. It is going to be ok.

Y/n: ok. Give me sometime for me to settle things.

Jk: why not dear. And we are doing this without protections now. Hope you are ready for the baby soon.

Y/n: (shyly) yes baby....

After sometime. He started to move.

Y/n:  move faster Jk. I needed ....

Jk: wait for me baby.

He moved faster. He time to time caressed my hair legs and we moaned and groaned together which made the process more beautiful. After sometime we parted ways.

Y/n: husband. You didn't disappointed me. I loved it. I love you honey

Jk: happy to know that u did disappoint you. And I love you too baby.

We sweated a lot and he took me to toilet to let me pee. A took me back to bed in bridal style. We looked at eachother.

Jk: Hope you are ok sweetheart.

Y/n: yes hubby. (Told while closing eyes).

Jk: good night sweetheart.

Before I could reply. I drifted off. In morning , I could hear my hubby calling me.

Jk: y/n wake up. We have to go back home. Hyungs are waiting for us. They have been calling me for 2 hours now.

Y/n : my god. Wait I will get ready fast. Please give me 15 minutes ans I will be ready.

I told him getting up from the bed and I grabbed my clothes from wardrobe and literature ran to washroom. Then I got ready. Seeing me in wet hairs, my hubby couldn't control. He came near me.

Jk: you look more beautiful now.

And he started to kiss me. After sometime JK got a call. He became angry over the call.

On the call:

Jk: we are coming hyung. Can't you wait for sometime.

Tae: can't you continue things after you come home . We have been waiting for you since 2 hours.

He cut the call. And looked at me cutely.

Y/n : I think we should go now.

Jk: yah....

We packed our dresses and we got settled in the car. He passed me an assuring smile.

Now we are infront of home. All oppas were waiting for us. JK helped me out and with the help of other oppas we entered into the house and now I am inside Jk's room, no our room.

Jk: honey, hyungs are calling us for food. Let us grab it.

Y/n: yah.

I went down to see everyone give a special smile along with a smirk. This gave me a tint of redness in my cheeks. During breakfast.

Tae: how did things go.

Y/n: wh...what? (Why the hell did I stammered).

Jimin: enough Tae. Let them enjoy 😉

Y/n : what no.

Rm: what no?

Y/n: it is nothing. Why aren't you answering Jk.

Jin: yah, why Jk isn't it your responsibility too..

Y/n: what? Ahhh..

J hope: why are you being all shy y/n.

Y/n : no I am not shy. Ok?

Suga: enough guys don't tease them . And don't forget to consult me if needed dear.

Y/n: what. I am not eating.

Jk: why?

Y/n: if they are continue to do this. I am stopping here.

Jk: enough guys let her eat. She is all tiring from yesterday.

He looked at me with a wink.

And teasing continue with a smirk by others. .......

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Thank you 😊 💓 ☺️ 💗