RETURN

Y/N POV

JK came to my room after sometime, I could see anger and worry in his eyes. He did not talk to me, rather was taking some medicines for and gave me the medicine and told me to drink.

y/n: are you still angry on me.

JK: y/n I was totally afraid when I saw you swollen leg, so for gods sake from now on be careful, at least for me.

y/n: I was careful, but I did not knew I would end up a patient of my boyfriend, and I am sorry I will not repeat this, I promise.

JK: It is ok dear, I am happy that you understood your mistake. Now let us get ready and leave to our home, ok?

y/n: ok, but I do not feel any pain now, why?

JK: Bcs your painkiller has started working.

y/n: ok, let us go.

JK: OK, all are waiting for you.

I nodded and we went to have lunch were everyone was waiting for us, then we had our lunch and everyone packed their belongings and are checking out our rooms and

RM: Jimin hope you will be ok, in this travel, anything uneasy dont mind calling any of us.

Jimin: OK Hyung and do not worry.

Suga: and the medicines are with Tae, since you youngsters are going together.

Tae: yes hyung the meds are with me , dont worry, we are all set.

Jin: so, all of you take care and do call if needed.

Jimin: ok, bye all take care.

All of us are ready for the journey and Tae oppa and jimin oppa in front.

Tae: make comfortable ok and Jimin do share your concern about yourself, ok?

Jimin: yes man, now care starting the care.

After one hour, jimin oppa stopped Tae oppa, but he did not vomit this time, he was feeling uneasy, all of our concern now is Jimin oppa.

y/n: I have an idea, even during my training days I was nauseous about car, so they make me drive and when I was driving, I will never feel car sickness, so, oppa try that.

JK: That is a great idea, that will work.

Tae: yes Jimin, that is the best idea, go for it, that must definitely help.

Jimin: ok, let us try that.

His driving was exceptional and then we reached home and I slept and someone took me to my room and when I opened my eyes I could see Tae oppa near me caressing my hair and gave me my meds and told me to sleep. Jimin oppa came to me .

Jimin: Thank you dear for your idea and sleep and if needed call me ok?

y/n: ok oppa, you too sleep must be tired of driving.

Jimin: no dear and please do call when needed ok?

y/n: yup

Then everyone went to their respective rooms and I drifted to sleep unknowingly. But at 3 am, I opened my eyes due the unbearable pain, I could not sleep and I went to call someone, because the pain is unbearable now, so the room near to me and easy to access for me was Jimin oppa's . I entered into the room and went near him, he was in deep sleep and cutely.

y/n: oppa, can you please wake up, I need your help.

Jimin oppa suddenly woke up because of my sobs .

Jimin : what happened dear, why are you crying, all ok?

Y/n: it is hurting oppa.

Jimin : do not worry , ok . Let me call JK, he will able to help more than me ok, and dont cry, we will solve this.

I nodded.

LET US WAIT TO SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN .

BYE TO ALL, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL SOON BE AIRED.