SPRAINED LEG

Everything and everyone was going well, until the last day, and the weeks always came to an end, everyone is happy now. until....

I was really happy that we are going back, I eagerly packed my dress, and suddenly I heard JK talking to jimin oppa about their business and I got an idea to surprise both of them and I went out suddenly and almost there to surprise, but I lost my balance and because of my excitement to see them scared gave me lesson and I studied from it.

Me: aaahhhh..

JK: oh my god! what happened to you?

y/n: if u have finished asking can't you help me?

JK: oh, I am sorry.

when I tried to stand, I lost it, just because.., just because of my leg, I was damn aching, I unknowingly left a tear from my ear.

Jimin: oh, dont cry, let him see and let me call others, he will help you with it, dont worry.

y/n: yah, I know, pls call Tae oppa, I need him, where did he go when I need him the most.

JK: Hyung, I think you should call Tae Hyung fast, she is terrified and with him near will help me treat her, right dear?

y/n: mmmm, I love you JK

JK: me too.

Jimin chuckled.

Then all came, seeing them near me gave me strength to deal with the pain. They took me to my room and sat me in a chair and JK sat near my sprained leg, and look at me worriedly and his anger was visible for me now. I think Suga oppa saw and gave a pat on his shoulder to control himself.

JK: Y/n why the hell did you that. you should have to be more careful right?

y/n: sorry.

JK: will sorry take your pain away.

y/n: no (with tears)

Suga: That is fine JK, treat her, or let others take care of her.

JK: Hyung , don't you see this, how can I be not pissed off?

Suga: we can talk about that later once she is fine.

JK: mmm

Tae Oppa came near me and told me to look at him, I dont know what is going to happen, before I can think more JK did something to my leg that gave me more pain to it and I could not even react to the pain and everything went blanc. After sometime I opened my eyes to see RM oppa near me caressing my hair, I hugged him and cried a bit.

RM: It is fine ok? nothing happened.

Y/n: what did JK do to my leg that I lost everything.

RM: Hey, nothing much happened, your leg was twisted a bit and he corrected it and he scolded you because he was so scared that something might happen to you, you know what, JK cried when you blacked out, and even Tae consoled him.

y/n: oh, where is he?

RM: he went to buy something.

y/n: oh,

RM: Don't worry everything is fine.

y/n: ok

RM: Sleep a bit more and we can have lunch and leave from here. You must be eagerly waiting to join back as a field agent right?

y/n: mm

RM: ok, so take rest, I am here

y/n: can I hug you and sleep because I can't sleep with this small pillow hugging.

RM: Sure, I would love to dear, and now sleep ( they both hugged and slept)

y/n: oppa, do you perform surgery?

RM: mmm yes of course, all of us will perform, except Jimin.

y/n: oh,

RM: aren't you not sleepy?

y/n: no it is not that, my head is in lot of pain.

RM: that is because you fainted, dont worry, I will massage and you try to sleep dear.

y/n: ok

After massaging, I unknowingly drifted to sleep.

we are going back, I am happy for it, and cant wait to see JK back, miss him already.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.

THANK YOU

The darling of her brothersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें