TRUTHS

JIMIN POV

JIMIN: what happened Hyung?

Suga : nothing to worry she is fine, she cried because she is nervous and I think its her first time someone touches it. so don't worry, she is fine.

Jimin: ok Hyung. But I think you are the one who was worried a minute ago.

Suga: Yah don't tease me.

Jimin: please wait for me here ok, I need to see Tae.

Suga: why?

Jimin: because I need to give him surprise visit.

Suga: ok. Is he ok?

Jimin: yah, why Hyung, is there some problem.

Suga: no nothing, I have seen him a little worried in the morning, may be because of y/n.

Jimin: ok. I will talk to him.

Suga: ok

Tae POV

I have been worried for a while, I don't know what happened to me, my favourite patient died in my hand, my friend cheated me with my girlfriend, I cant tell this to anyone, I am fed up with all. I cant even cry these days. I cant tell hyungs about this, what if they think bad about me. suddenly someone knocked on my door. It was non other than Jimin. I could have talked to him, but I am afraid to.

Tae: Hi Jimin, why are you here? (without much surprise)

Jimin Understood that something was bothering him from the look.

Jimin: what happened Tae? you alright?

Tae: yah, of course I am (fake smile)

Jimin: no you are not.

I was already pissed of, when Jimin tried to talk, I understood that I messed up.

Tae: what do you want? and why are you here at this hour?

Jimin: Tae, hope you know my profession and you know that you can talk to me anything you want to as your brother.

Tae: no, I told you I am fine, why are you all bothered about me.

Jimin: ok don't worry I am going.

Jimin was about to go, when he felt a hand in his wrist.

Tae: don't go, don't leave me alone, I need someone near me know, I am fed up with all.

Jimin: Tae may I ask you a question?

he turned Tae to face him. Tae nodded. and he made Tae sit in his chair.

Jimin: when did you last cried? I know when y/n was sick. Not that, when did you last cried out your emotions that you have stored for 3 years.

Tae: I.....I.... don't remember.

Jimin: ok lets do one think, you can cry now, I know you can cry well, and I know you are about to do that as well.

Tae started to cry out. He cried a lot. which Jimin didn't shock. Because he knew he lost his friend 3 years back. which he don't want to talk about and cry about. At last he stopped

Jimin: How are you feeling now.

Tae: (he hugged Jimin) much better soulmate.

Jimin: now, we are going home and I need to talk to you there.

Tae: ok.

Jimin: I came here with y/n for check up in Suge Hyung's cabin, and he told me she is super fine and is not raped. so don't worry.

Tae: Do you want me to bring a cake?

Jimin: wow I am amazing psychiatrist.

Tae; of course, the whole world knows it too.

Jimin: pack your things and see you home.

Tae: ok (fake smile).

Jimin: I think we should talk at home.

Tae showed his genuine smile.

Tae: bye

Jimin waved and left the cabin.

Tae: he really helped me a lot.

Jimin left to Suga Hyung's cabin. Suga was waiting for him and they three of them together went to the parking lot and to the car, while they were driving.

Y/N: Oppa am I ok?

Suga: yes dear you are really ok physically, don't worry and tell me when you get your periods ok?

Y/N:MM

Suga : I think you do not remember what happened that day, may be because you were terrified by seeing something or I think about your menta issue we have the famous psychiatrist, let him deal with it, he will help you don't worry about it. right Jimin?

Jimin: sure why not Hyung. I helped someone just now, non other than Tae?

Suga suddenly break the car

Suga; what happened to him? is he ok? did he remember anything of his childhood?

Jimin: no Hyung, don't worry about him, I am here right.

Suga: yah, that's true.

Y/n : is Tae oppa alright. HMM may be I can help if You want to find someone.

Jimin: sure we will ask you y/n. For that we need his panic attacks to go away. lets wait him to calm down.

Suga: yah, when did he last had his panic attack, I think its way back when y/n got accident right.

Jimin: but I think even today, I felt his pulse and it was rushing. He is not opening, anyway I will talk to him, if I am right y/n is much stronger mentally than him.

Y/n smiled

Suga: lets hope for the best, and tell others before come.(he said parking the car in the big mansion.)

Jimin: ok

Suga: come on y/n lets go. And when are you going to join back?

Y/N: of course next week, but I need doctors consent that I am fit and fine and strong to go for mission.

Suga: ok, don't worry we will help you with the consent.

Y/n: thank you. by the way oppa, is Tae oppa going to be alright?

Suga : we hope to be and he will, because we have Jimin oppa right.

They talked when moving to the mansion.

sorry the story was a bit more about they, will talk about y/n in the next chapter more

what is the flashback of Tae? is they their real brother? Can y/n love Tae?