LOVE CONFESSION

I started to love JK oppa, I think I have a special place in my heart now, when Jimin oppa asked I couldn't resist myself from spelling the truth. Now I need to talk to him, what if he don't have the same feeling, I felt disappointed with that idea of mine. While I was thinking all these I heard some knock on my door, it was Tae oppa.

Tae: how are you my sis?

Y/n: all good oppa, but what about JK oppa, tell me is he fine?

Tae: don't worry about him he is alright I have talked to Jimin, and he told me he wanted to see you.

y/n: ok I will go, but do you what is it about?

Tae: do dear, you find it yourself and when you finish it you can come to me, I will be in the pool. ok?

y/n: yup

He chuckled and we both part our ways. I eagerly went to JK oppa's room and both of them were talking something.

y/n: what are you talking about oppa?

Jimin: oh, you are here, we were talking about you.

Y/N: really, what is it?

JK: Y/n I really trust you on this ok?

y/n: ok

Jimin: so y/n JK told me everything that happened to him last night, by just a name, that was y/n.

Y/n: what, what do you mean by that?

Jimin: that I think you should resolve and it is your issue. Isn't it JK?

JK: yup

Jimin: y/n where is Tae, is he in his room,

Y/n: no he is in his pool.

Jimin: ok, so see u guys soon.

Jimin oppa left and there left an awkward silence, which suddenly was broken by JK oppa.

JK: y/n I know this is sudden, but I love you so much, I dont know how to put it.

I suddenly hugged him.

Y/n : I think I feel the same, I wanted to say this to you, but I was afraid of rejection. Oppa, can we go on a date?

JK: yes and can I kiss you?

I didn't like the question and I became angry and kissed him fast to avoid any further questions.

when we came out, we could hear a ooooooo sound, which made both of us shocked and then I understood that everyone of them were hearing our conversation from outside. I felt blushes in my cheeks. I ran from there form embaressment.

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT, BUT I WILL PROMISE TO UPLOAD THE NEXT ONE BIG.

THANK YOU