Chapter 1

Voices echoed out loud in my mind telling me to stop and think about what I was doing. To think about all the innocent lives that could be lost due to "HIM". But no. Instead I listened to every single thing he said to me. Listened carefully about what he had to say, because if I didn't I would probably end up like them. The stars. Some of them don't make it due to the fact "HE" kills them.
But there are protectors that look after this galaxy. That I'm not so fond of, but they still help out the innocent creatures that live here. They call themselves the "Zodiac Signs". Though I will never be a part of them. Even if I tried. They would all just turn me down, and tell me to leave. But he wouldn't. He would never do such a thing to me!! That's why I look up to him! Even though some things he does aren't right, and I am aware of that fact. But even if I tell him. He wouldn't listen.
So I'm stuck in an endless mess with myself. It seems I can't do anything right when he is around, but I try my best to please him.
"What are you doing!" Cetus yelled out from behind Ophiuchus. Ophiuchus turned around to face him, and shrugged his shoulders. Cetus looked at him with irritation. "Whatever you're doing doesn't look productive. I traveled far from within the galaxy, and found this." Cetus held up an object, which looked like some sort of remote. "I-it can't possibly be—" He stuttered. Cetus nodded his head, and smiled. But not in the way that you would expect a smile to go.
It was sinister, and almost chilled me to the core. "Indeed it is my good friend!" He laughed. "I have retrieved the one thing I have needed all these years. They thought that they hid it from me, but they didn't. I found it." He said as he twirled the remote in his hand. "How did you find it—" Ophiuchus felt the words fly from his mouth, and he knew Cetus would make fun of him for it. But instead he smiled in delight when he asked that question.
"My good friend. I watched and studied the ways of this solar system. While you just go around and make a fool out of yourself." He paused a little to chuckle at what he said. "As I watch every waking moment the planets and zodiacs make, I find out a few things." He said as he started to pace back and forth. "They thought they could just dump the remote in a black hole, and think nobody would notice a thing. But I did, and I retrieved it from the black endless void." He laughed out loud. Ophiuchus looked at him frightened. "But black holes are dangerous. How did you escape it unharmed??" Ophiuchus questioned.
Cetus shook his head. "You think a black hole is going to stop me from fulfilling my wishes?! NO FOOL!! Although it was a fair fight. I won and retrieved the remote!!" Cetus stopped to look at the remote in his hands. "Why would they just throw it away?" Ophiuchus asked. "Hmm. Because they didn't see the need to look after it anymore, and so they decided to just get rid of it forever. So nobody has to worry. See how much I pay attention, and watch my surroundings. Not like you would ever know." He chuckled.
Ophiuchus looked down in disappointment, and he regretted asking that. Cetus rolled his eyes. "ENOUGH WITH THE DUMB QUESTIONS!!" He yelled. "I haven't taken this blindfold off in years. Now it's time. Time for everyone to see how it feels to be taken advantage of." He said as he raised the remote in the air. Then in an instant he pressed the button. The shock collar from around his neck came crashing down, and there he was. He lifted the blindfold off from his face, and threw it on the ground.
And then he Stood there, and admired himself. Ophiuchus was too stunned to speak, and just stood there frozen. Cetus turned around to face Ophiuchus. "Now let's see." He said as he grinned in the direction of Ophiuchus. "Whoever shall I hypnotize first?" Cetus put his hand up to his face. "I have just the idea—" He said as he pointed off in the distance. Ophiuchus looked behind him, and nodded his head. He knew who he was talking about.