Chapter 17

"She'll be fine." Aries said as he let go of Virgo's wrist. Sagittarius looked up at him still with tears in her eyes. "She's not moving Aries!? How is she in any way fine!?" Sagittarius screamed. Aries stood up, and backed away slowly. "She's not dead... Is what I mean..." Aries said as he looked down at Virgo. Sagittarius clutched onto her tighter, and took a long sigh of relief. "That's good." She said underneath her breath.
Aries nodded his head as he looked around the room. In the distance he could make out what seemed to be shadowy figures walking around. "Do you see that?" Aries whispered to Sagittarius. Sagittarius raised her head up to look. "Yeah. Who is it?" She questioned. Aries squinted his eyes, but he couldn't make out any of the figures. "I'm not sure." Aries said underneath his breath. He was tempted to yell out at them, but he told himself not to. "HELLO!?" Sagittarius broke the silence by yelling out instead. Aries turned to look at her, and then face palmed.
Sagittarius looked over at him confused. "WHAT??" She yelled at him. "SHHHH!!" Aries hushed her. "What if it's Cetus, or Ophiuchus?? We don't want them to know we're here!?" Aries whispered. Sagittarius rolled her eyes. "Okay fine..." She whispered back.

"What was that?" Cancer questioned as she looked out into the dark and seemingly empty room. "We need to get to the generator upstairs guys..." Capricorn urged them. "Right! But what was that??" Cancer asked as her eyes were still fixated out into the dark room. "HELLO!!??" Gemini yelled out. Cancer turned back to look at her.
"EXCUSE ME? MY EARS!?" Cancer yelled at her. Gemini smiled shyly back. "GUYS. STOP!" Capricorn yelled as he turned around to face them both. Cancer and Gemini both froze to stare at him. "She did it!" Gemini said as she pointed at Cancer. "WHAT?! Ohhh real mature Gemini..." Cancer crossed her arms as she looked at Gemini angrily. "What!? I'm only saying..." Gemini laughed. "CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE!?" Capricorn yelled out at them. They both grew silent, and looked at Capricorn. "Yes. Sorry!!! It's just..." Cancer paused, and looked at Gemini. "Never mind..." Cancer groaned. Gemini chuckled at her, and then stopped once she saw Capricorn's expression. "OHH!!! Yes!!! My bad!!! We should probably keep going!" Gemini smiled awkwardly at him. Capricorn rolled his eyes, and turned back around. "Jeez..." Capricorn mumbled as he continued to walk forward.

"WAIT! THAT'S GEMINI!!" Aries yelled out. "GEMINI!!!!!" He screamed as he waved his arms around in the air. "ARIES! YOU TOLD ME NOT TO YELL!!! AND HERE YOU ARE YELLING!" Sagittarius yelled out at him. Aries looked down at her. "Yeah. That was before I knew it was Gemini..." He rolled his eyes, and continued to wave his arms.
"Okay, I can't be the only one who heard that. Right??" Gemini looked out into the dark room. "Yeah I heard it." Cancer stopped to listen. "ARIES!?" Capricorn yelled out. Aries put his arms down, and started running in their direction. "ARIES!?!?" Cancer and Gemini both said at the same time in surprise. "YEAH!" Aries replied as he finally approached them.
"What are you doing in the middle of the darkness!?" Cancer raised an eyebrow. "Well, the lights kinda went out and Virgo got knocked unconscious over there—" Aries said as he pointed in the direction of Virgo and Sagittarius. "IS SHE OKAY!?" Cancer asked alarmed. "I mean. She isn't dead, so there's that." Aries said as he crossed his arms. Capricorn looked down at the ground, and started to breathe heavily. Gemini noticed him doing it, and was concerned. "Are you okay Cap??" Gemini asked as she looked him up and down. Capricorn raised his head to look at all the others. "Me? Yeah, I'm fine!" He said as he waved it off.
"Are you sure? You look kinda sick..." Aries asked in a concerned manner. Capricorn shook his head. "No. I'm fine. Can I go and see Virgo?" Capricorn asked in nervousness. Aries nodded his head. "Of course you can! She's right over there." Aries said, pointing over in the direction behind him. "Okay. Thanks!" Capricorn said as he walked away in that direction. "I don't think he is okay, but that's just me." Cancer chimed in. Aries shook his head. "Yeah I guess not. I'm concerned for her also though. I hope she's okay." Aries looked at the ground.
"Let's continue to find, and turn on the generator." Gemini said as she looked in the direction of the stairs. "Okay." Cancer said as she followed behind Gemini. "I'm coming also." Aries blurted out as he started to follow them.