Chapter 19

Pisces watched the rag soak up the blood from Sun's head. He sighed as he closed his eyes. Then he began to hum a tune to himself. The noises that came out of his mouth reminded him of when his mother used to sing to him every night before bed. He smiled warmly as he stopped to open his eyes. "Wha—" Sun muttered. Pisces got up from his spot frightened. "Where..." Sun opened his eyes. "Where am I? And why is there a rag on my head?!" Sun sat up as he took the bloody rag off his head.
            Pisces stood in the corner frozen in fear. Sun turned his head to look at Pisces. "H-Hello sir!" Pisces stuttered. "Can you please explain to me what is going on here?!?" Sun blurted out in confusion. Pisces gulped a little before he spoke. "Well..." He began. "You were hypnotized, and tried to kill us..." Pisces stopped to smile at him nervously. Sun shook his head. "Ughhh my head!!" He said putting his hand up to his head. "Ohh!! Be careful sir!! Your head!! It's bleeding!" Pisces put his hand up to his mouth. Sun took his hand from off his head. "I—" Sun stopped to stare at his hand. "I see now." Sun said as he grabbed the rag to put back on his head.
            "Do you need anything?" Pisces asked as he watched Sun. Sun waved it off. "No, I am fine. But thank you Pisces." He said, sounding like he was in a lot of pain. Pisces looked to the floor in nervousness. "Of course!" He said, giving him a smile as he looked back at him. "Cetus..." Sun mumbled out. "I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!" He yelled out in rage. "HE DID THIS TO ME!!!" He stopped, and started to take a deep breath. Pisces stepped forward to put a hand on his shoulder.
           Sun looked up at him, and smiled warmly. "Thank you Pisces." Pisces nodded his head, and gave a warm smile back to him. "I'll get rid of Cetus. I'll make sure he never ruins another celebration like this again!" Sun blurted out. "But killing is wrong!" Pisces echoed. Sun laughed. "Kill?!? Who said anything about killing!? I was just going to banish him further out into space!" Sun sparked. Pisces giggled in nervousness. "OH! Right!!! I knew you wouldn't do that!!!" Pisces said as he bent down beside him.

        "Virgo..." Capricorn said, kneeling down beside her and Sagittarius on the floor. Sagittarius held Virgo's head up against her chest. "She will be okay. She's breathing fine at the moment." Sagittarius looked down at her. Capricorn nodded his head slowly.
          "Do you think she will wake up soon?" He asked as he brushed Virgo's hair with his fingers. Sagittarius smiled as she tilted her head to the side. "Of course!! No concussion can take down Virgo!!" She laughed out loud. Capricorn shook his head, and looked at Sagittarius. "Sag. This isn't a joke. I'm serious!" He said as he concentrated on Sagittarius' eyes. It was still dark, and hard to see them. Sagittarius chuckled in nervousness. "Yes I know Cap. I'm scared too. You should have seen me earlier!! I was freaking out!" She shook her head and smiled softly.
            Capricorn looked back down at Virgo, and paused to take in a long sigh. "I'm sorry. It's just, worrying too much gets to me." He looked back up to meet Sagittarius' eyes again. Her faint purple circular eyes were shimmering in the darkness. It looked like she was on the verge of crying, but all she did was smile faintly at him. "I get that. I do that too." She paused to take in what she said. "It's hard." She muttered out. "Keeping yourself together is hard. Especially in times like this." Sagittarius clutched onto Virgo tighter. Capricorn looked down at the floor that sat in front of him in silence. "It is." He took a long breath.
          It was silent for a while as they both sat there in the darkness. "Yeah..." Was all Sagittarius could mutter out. They continued to sit in silence, concentrating on anything but themselves. Then all of a sudden the silence was interrupted by the sound of a cough, followed by several more. Sagittarius looked down at Virgo. "VIRGO!?" Capricorn echoed out. Virgo looked up at both of them. "VIRGO YOU ARE ALIVE!!" Sagittarius screamed as she began to embrace Virgo. Virgo felt Sagittarius' arms wrapped tightly around her. Capricorn began to do the same. He held onto Virgo like never before. "What happened? Why are you guys acting like this?" Virgo asked, confused.
          "We thought you died." Sagittarius quivered. "Huh!?" Virgo raised her eyebrow in surprise. "You were knocked unconscious for a while." Capricorn said, finally letting go of her. Sagittarius nodded her head as she also let go of Virgo. "Ohh. That makes more sense on why my head hurts so bad." Virgo said as she held her head in pain. "Where is everyone else, and why is it so dark?" Virgo questioned. "Aries, Gemini, and Cancer went to turn on the generator. I bet you Cetus had something to do with it..." Capricorn replied back. "Really..." Virgo paused. "Of course Cetus would have something to do with this. He hypnotized Sun, and started the stampede." She looked around the room.
          "I guess the stampede is gone. Have I really been unconscious for that long!?" Virgo asked, alarmed. "Yes. Yes you have." Sagittarius chuckled. "My bad guys..." Virgo sighed. "It isn't your fault!!" Capricorn intervened. Virgo looked over at Capricorn, and softly smiled. "Cetus is the one who is to blame for all of this, so don't ever say that it's your fault." Capricorn placed a hand on her shoulder. Virgo looked intensely into his eyes, and she couldn't pull apart from his gaze. His sparkling navy eyes stopped her from saying anything. "Okay Virgo?" Capricorn said as he continued looking into her eyes. Virgo felt her face light up in red. It was like she was the only thing lighting up the dark room, but she knew nobody could actually see it. "O-Okay..." She whispered underneath her breath as she blinked slowly.
           Sagittarius placed a hand on Virgo's face. "DO YOU HAVE A FEVER TOO!?" She said in surprise. Virgo broke her gaze on Capricorn, and slapped Sagittarius' hand away. "NO SAGITTARIUS!!" She yelled. "Then why are you so warm!?!?" Sagittarius questioned. Virgo shook her head. "I AM NOT THAT WARM!!" Virgo crossed her arms. "Are you sure about that?" Sagittarius smirked. Virgo rolled her eyes, and looked back over at Capricorn. "If she says she doesn't then I guess she doesn't!" Capricorn laughed awkwardly at them. Virgo looked down at the ground embarrassed. "I was just making sure!" Sagittarius laughed as she nudged Virgo. Capricorn lifted his hand off of Virgo's shoulder, but Virgo grabbed his hand before he took it completely off.
           Capricorn raised an eyebrow confused. Virgo sat there with Capricorn's hand in hers. She stared at him for a while before she realized what she was doing. "OHH MY GOSH! I AM SO SORRY!!" She said as she let go of his hand in embarrassment. Capricorn stared at her awkwardly, and smiled as he took hold of her hand again. "It's okay!" He laughed. Sagittarius sat on the floor rolling her eyes as she chuckled. Virgo ignored her, and smiled softly at Capricorn. "I know why you did that!" Capricorn laughed. Virgo's heart stopped, and her smile began to fade. Her face was a whole tomato at this point, and there was no turning back from what she did. "You do..." She whispered underneath her breath softly. "You're scared!! And it's okay to be scared!!" Capricorn put both of his hands on hers. Virgo took a sigh of relief. "We're going to stop Cetus and Ophiuchus from destroying the solar system!" He said with determination.
          Virgo smiled as she nodded her head in agreement. "Of course!! We will!!" She said as she looked back into his eyes. "Should we go and help out with the generator? They haven't really done anything with the lights yet." Sagittarius insisted. "That's a good idea." Capricorn began to get off of the floor. He lifted up Virgo with him. "Sooo I Heard that the generator is upstairs. Right?!" Sagittarius asked as she pulled herself off the floor. "Correct." Capricorn replied back to her as they began walking out into the darkness.