Chapter 6

"I'm getting kinda worried..." Aquarius stopped, and stared forward. "Gemini hasn't been back for a while." Scorpio and Cancer both started to look around the crowded room. "It is kinda strange-" Cancer raised her eyebrow concerned. Aquarius got up from her seat, and looked around the room. She spotted Uranus over in the distance. "Maybe Uranus has seen her. I'll go and ask." Aquarius said as she walked graciously to Uranus.
Scorpio and Cancer both watched her do so, and then they turned to face one another. "Gemini usually eats with Aquarius." Cancer said as she looked at Scorpio. Scorpio nodded his head. It was true. They would always sit by each other when they ate. "That is weird..." He said, looking to his side.
"Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt you, but have you seen Gemini?" Aquarius asked calmly, and politely to Uranus. Uranus smiled down at her, and then she pushed up her glasses. "No I have not unfortunately." She replied back, Aquarius looked down, and then back up to smile. "That's okay. I'll find her eventually." She said, sounding a little heartbroken. Uranus bent down to give her a hug.
"It's going to be okay Aqua." She said as she let go of her. Aquarius smiled shyly at her. "Thanks mother..." Then she turned around the other way in search of Gemini. Uranus smiled warmly, and looked around the room. "Gemini can't possibly be too far." She giggled in nervousness.
Aquarius sighed to herself. Maybe she was just overwhelmed with the idea of Gemini not being there with her. "Maybe she just didn't want to eat with me this time—" She said unsure. "Hey Aqua! Have you seen Libra?? I can't find her anywhere..." Aries said, sprinting towards her. Aquarius raised an eyebrow. "Libra too?" She said as Aries approached her.
"What do you mean?" Aries questioned. Aquarius shook her head. "Gemini is gone too..." She said looking back at him. Aries looked over in the opposite direction, and then back at Aquarius. "Let's go and find them. They're probably together." He said as he took hold of Aquarius' arm. Then they walked down the long thin hallway to find them.
"Thanks Virgo!" Pisces smiled warmly at her, and then he got up to throw away his trash. "It wasn't a problem, and I'm always happy to help!" She smiled back. Pisces looked around the room, and found Capricorn admiring the paintings on the wall. "I need to go and wash my hands!!" Virgo said as she walked away from Pisces. Pisces nodded his head at her, and turned his attention back to Capricorn.
Capricorn blankly stared at the paintings on the wall, and put his hand up to his face. "What are you up to??" Pisces tapped on his shoulder. Capricorn jumped back a little by the unexpected tap. "Ah. Nothing. Just thinking about something is all..." He said still focusing on the paintings. Pisces looked up at them, and smiled.
"They're pretty cool!" Pisces crossed his arms. Capricorn turned his head to look at Pisces. "What?" He said, sounding confused. Pisces shook his head, and laughed. "The paintings! They're pretty cool!" He said cheerfully. Capricorn looked back at the paintings. "Yeah." Capricorn said as he put his hand back down. "Isn't that what you're looking at??" Pisces asked as he raised an eyebrow. Capricorn shook his head no, and then he turned away from Pisces. "I was thinking about a conversation I overheard with the planets..." He stopped to turn around and face Pisces. Pisces looked at him with curiosity. Then Capricorn shook his head. "But it doesn't matter anyway—" He crossed his arms and looked to his side.
"Okay?" Pisces said looking confused. "Then why are you still thinking about it if it doesn't matter??" He asked. Capricorn looked at him. "I'm not sure if it matters or not to be frankly honest..." He shook his head once more. "Cetus' controller to his shock collar is gone." He said as he met Pisces eyes. Pisces stood there for a moment in shock. "How..." He whispered underneath his breath. "They got rid of it..." Capricorn said as he crossed his arms. "Why would they do something like that!?" Pisces raised his voice in fear.
"I don't know, but they said it was gone forever." He paused. "But I'm not sure..." He looked to his side. Pisces looked around the room. "Have you told anyone else about this!?" He asked as he looked back at him. Capricorn shook his head no. "Just you..."
Virgo walked down the long hallway of the palace looking for the bathroom. "Ugh. I need to wash my hands..." She said underneath her breath. Then she stopped, and listened. She could hear things being thrown around, and voices screaming out. "That sounds..." Virgo paused, and listened closely and carefully to the voices. "Like Gemini and Libra..." She said as she walked closer to the noise.
"SAGITTARIUS!!! STOP!!" Gemini cried out, but it was too late. She was already under Cetus' control. Sagittarius grabbed onto Libra's shirt, and lifted her up off the ground and into the air. "AHHHHHH!!! HELP!!!" Libra yelled. Gemini shot out her element power from her hand, and Sagittarius' face was struck by the blast. Libra dropped down to the floor, and looked back up at her once so called friend. Sagittarius lifted up her foot, and stepped on her. Holding Libra in one place.
Then sparks flew from her hands. "Don't. Move." She said as she held her hands out. Threatening anyone who would come near. Gemini panicked at what she saw before her. "Let her go..." Gemini said as calmly as she could. Libra looked at her full of struggle and exhaustion. Sagittarius turned her attention to Gemini. "Why should I?? I could kill her now if I really wanted to." Sagittarius said, holding her hand closer to Libra's face. Libra could feel the heat from off of her hand getting warmer and warmer by the second.
"Please don't do this Sag!" Gemini cried. Sagittarius smiled as she watched Gemini plead for her friend's safety. Libra struggled to move away from Sagittarius' hand, but Sagittarius just got closer. She pushed her foot down with more pressure, almost as if she wanted her to suffocate to death. Libra gasped for air. "STOP!" Gemini yelled. "PLEASE!".
Virgo looked at the entrance to the bathroom with fear. She tried to open the door, but it was locked. She then banged on it with all of her might. "OPEN THE DOOR!!!" She cried out. Sagittarius turned around to face the door. Gemini took that opportunity to strike her down. She leapt onto Sagittarius, and they both came crashing down. Sagittarius knocked her head against the bathroom door, and laid on the floor unconscious. Libra clutched onto her stomach as she took a breath of air.
"WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Virgo cried out from behind the bathroom door. Gemini got up from the floor, and looked at Sagittarius' unconscious body. Then she looked over at Libra to make sure she was okay. Libra looked up at Gemini full of exhaustion. "HELLO!?!?" Virgo yelled. Gemini and Libra both looked at the door. Gemini then shook her head comprehending her surroundings, and then walked over to the door to unlock it. Virgo pushed open the door, and Gemini stumbled back.
"WHA—" Virgo stopped to look at the floor. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO SAGITTARIUS?!" She yelled out at them. "SHE IS UNDER CETUS' CONTROL!!! AND SHE TRIED TO KILL US!!" Gemini yelled back at her. Libra looked from Virgo to Gemini. Virgo looked down at Libra, who was still on the floor clutching her stomach. "That's not possible..." She said, shaking her head in disbelief.
Libra nodded her head slowly. "IT CAN'T BE-" Virgo cried. "TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE!?" She looked at them waiting for them to answer. "No..." Libra paused. "It isn't..." She looked down in disappointment. Virgo started to breathe heavily, and her head started spinning around in circles. Gemini put her hand on Virgo's shoulder. "We need to warn the others about this before it's too late..." Gemini said as she looked into Virgo's eyes. Virgo nodded her head, and looked down at Sagittarius.
"What are we waiting for then?" She said as she looked back up at Gemini. Gemini let go of Virgo's shoulder, and walked over to Libra to help her up. Libra smiled as she took hold of Gemini's hand. "Let's go!" Libra said, dusting herself off.