Chapter 16

"The lights?" Capricorn looked around the room in confusion. Pisces placed the warm wet rag on Sun's head to stop the bleeding. "What happened to them?" Pisces asked. Capricorn turned around to face him. "Does it look like I know!?" He questioned. Pisces shook his head as he pushed the rag down ever so gently on Sun's head. "Look guys. A lot of weird stuff is happening today." Cancer stepped in. Capricorn nodded in agreement. "Yeah I agree." He paused. "If Cetus is here doing this we need to stop him." Capricorn said in a demanding tone.
"Brilliant idea, but how will we find him genius?" Gemini said sarcastically. "And what about Sun? We can't just leave him here." Gemini gestured in the direction of Sun. "Yes I know." Capricorn looked down at him, and then sighed. "We could always split up." Pisces insisted. "I could stay here, while you guys go hunt down Cetus!" Pisces smiled awkwardly at them. Cancer shook her head in agreement. "Okay! Sounds like a plan!" Cancer said as she started to walk out the door. Then she stopped. "Where do we go exactly?" She turned back, and raised an eyebrow.
"We should find the generator, and see if we can turn it back on. I think it's upstairs, if I'm not mistaken." Capricorn said as he walked to Cancer. "Pisces, are you going to be okay in here all alone?" Gemini looked down at him concerned. Pisces nodded his head, and smiled. "Of course! You guys go!!! I'll be alright!" He said calmly. Then with that, they all left the room to find the generator.

"Why..." Leo looked at Ophiuchus in confusion. Ophiuchus turned to look at the ground, which was where Scorpio and Taurus were fighting. "WORTHLESS SCORPION!" Taurus yelled as he got on top of Scorpio. Scorpio tried to push him off, but it was almost nearly impossible. Leo then focused his attention on both of them. He jumped from his spot, and onto Taurus' back. Taurus was immediately pulled off of Scorpio, and onto the hard ground. "STOP TAURUS! THIS ISN'T YOU!" Leo yelled out as he wrapped his arms around Taurus' stomach. "LET ME GO!" Taurus yelled out.
Scorpio got up from the ground to catch his breath, and Ophiuchus then slowly backed up out into the hallway. Scorpio turned to look at Ophiuchus. "YOU." Scorpio yelled out as Ophiuchus began running the other way. "Wait—" Leo yelled out as Scorpio followed Ophiuchus out into the hallway. Taurus then bit into Leo's arm as hard as he could. Leo yelped back in pain as he held onto his arm. Taurus grabbed Leo's throat, and pinned him to the ground. "It's over." Taurus said as he watched Leo struggle for air.
Cetus laughed as he watched everything unfold. "Wait just a second Taurus." Cetus said as he walked over to him. "I think we might need an extra member..." Cetus stared down at Leo, who was still struggling to get a breath. Taurus nodded his head slowly as Cetus looked intensely into Leo's eyes.

Aquarius and Libra both made their way to the palace entrance, but they were unpleasantly met with little stars running out of the doors. "WOAH! CALM DOWN BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT!" Aquarius cried out at them. They, unsurprisingly, didn't listen to her. Aquarius raised an eyebrow in confusion, and surprise by what she saw in front of her.
"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Libra looked over at Aquarius, waiting for a response. Aquarius shook her head slowly as she pulled Libra closer to her. "WATCH OUT!" Aquarius said as she held onto Libra tightly. "We don't want your cause of death to be caused by a stampede!" Aquarius shook her head again once more.
Libra looked to her side watching all the stars run by her. "You still have the blindfold, and shock collar? Right??" Libra asked as she turned back to look up at Aquarius. "Yeah. I still have it. Don't you worry about that right now." Aquarius gripped onto Libra tighter than before. "It would be safer for us to stay here, and let the stars pass. It seems like there's only a few more coming out." Aquarius said as she stood up straight to look in front more clearly. Libra hesitated as she stared out, and then she nodded her head slowly. "Okay. Yeah..." Libra took a breath.