Chapter 13

"Do you think Aries found the controller??" Libra questioned as she walked along with Aquarius in the darkness. "Hopefully. The universe is depending on him to find it." Aquarius said as she looked around the sky. "It's pretty dark out here, unlike in the middle of the solar system..." She stopped to look at the ground in front of her.
"You see that right??" Aquarius pointed down at the ground. Libra nodded her head slowly. "It looks like a dog collar—" Libra said as she knelt down beside it. Aquarius raised an eyebrow. "Dog collar? Why would a dog collar be all the way out here?" She stopped, and also knelt down. Libra picked it up carefully. "Weird looking dog collar..." She hesitated. "That's not a dog collar—" Aquarius snatched it up from Libra's hand. "Wha—" Libra jumped back as she watched Aquarius look intensely at the collar.
"This is a shock collar. See, look at the way it's made." She handed it back to Libra. Libra held it in her hands, and nodded her head. "So we found the shock collar, but where is the blindfold??" Libra looked around, but it was almost impossible to see because it was so dark. Aquarius got up from off the ground. "It can't be too far." She looked back down at Libra, and then held out her hand. "Let's find it together." Aquarius smiled as Libra took hold of her hand, pulling herself up, and off the ground.

Scorpio pushed his way through the stars, and onto the staircase. He breathed heavily as he looked up at the stairs that sat ahead of him. Then he turned back to look into the stampede. The sounds of their screams reverberated from off of his skin. "I need to keep moving forward." He urged himself as he turned back to face the stairs. He raced up them as fast as he could go.
Taurus rushed up behind Cetus, and jabbed him in the back of the head with his elbow. "HEY!" Ophiuchus yelled. He was just about to step in and stop him, but Leo jumped onto his back before he could do anything. "Foolish bull." Cetus yelled as Taurus pushed him up against the railing of the balcony. "This is where it ends. Stop this madness Cetus!" Taurus yelled out as he pushed him in further into the railing. "Or else—" Taurus glared at him in rage. "You don't have the strength to push me off this edge." Cetus said as he took hold of Taurus' arms, and spun him around. Taurus fought with all of his might to get his arms free, but it was no use. He had a tight grip on him. Now Taurus was up against the railing, and Cetus was in front of him. "But I do—" He laughed.
"Not very bright now are you?" Cetus continued to laugh as he stared into Taurus' eyes with intensity. Leo held Ophiuchus in place on the floor. "Don't move." Leo said as he placed Ophiuchus' hands behind his back. "You're making a big mistake..." Ophiuchus groaned. Leo looked back up to see Taurus standing in front of him. "Aren't you supposed to be—" Leo was about to say, but the back of his head was hit forcefully by something.
"Oops!" Cetus laughed as he watched Leo tumble down to the floor. Ophiuchus stood back up, and dusted himself off. "Taurus. Maybe you should help out your friend." Cetus said as he crossed his arms. Leo looked up at Taurus. His eyes illuminated his face in a glowing red, and darted directly down at Leo menacingly.

"You and your friends are worthless to me." Sun scoffed at Gemini. "TAKE COVER!" Capricorn yelled as he dived into Sun with full force. Gemini turned her head in the direction that they fell. Pisces and Cancer made their way to Gemini, and also looked. Sun had banged his head forcefully on the floor when they had fallen. Capricorn got up from off of him, and stared in horror. The ground was now oozing with red liquid, and it soaked into the cracks of the tile. "Is he—" Cancer put her hand up to her mouth.
Gemini shook her head. "No. Just unconscious." She said, kneeling down beside him. "See. He's still breathing." She said pointing to Sun's unconscious body. "We need to stop the bleeding!!!" Pisces squealed in terror. "He might bleed to death!" Pisces pointed to the blood oozing from Sun's head. They all silently agreed to themselves. "Cancer, I need you to grab his feet, while I grab his head." Capricorn paused. "And you two grab his waist to try and keep it balanced when we're walking." Capricorn said, lifting Sun's head from off the floor.
"WAIT? Where are we going?!" Gemini questioned. "Somewhere safe, you know? Away from this stampede." Capricorn replied. Gemini shrugged her shoulders. "Good idea." She chuckled. Cancer picked up Sun's feet, and nodded her head slowly. "Let's go to one of the rooms in the back." Cancer suggested. "It's easier to go through that hallway. There's no stars that way." She pointed in the direction of the hallway in the back. "You're right." Capricorn said as he started to walk backwards with Sun.
Gemini and Pisces grabbed onto Sun's waist, and steered them in the right direction. Capricorn could feel his shirt getting wet, but it wasn't sweat from struggling to carry Sun. Capricorn stopped to breathe. "HEY!! WHY DID YOU STOP!!" Cancer yelled out. "HE IS SO HEAVY!!!" She complained. Capricorn shook his head. "Sorry about that..." He looked down at Sun. His head was in his hands, and it was leaking with blood. The smell was unbearable. "Let's keep moving." He said as he struggled to hold his breath from the awful smell.