Chapter 10

Scorpio looked among the crowded room, and then turned back to Cancer. "I guess Aqua isn't coming back anytime soon." He said as he took a drink of his glass of water. Cancer slouched on the table, and sat there in her chair pondering. Scorpio raised his eyebrow as he carefully lowered the glass of water back down. "What are you thinking about Can??" He questioned. Cancer's eyes darted up at Scorpio, and she smiled at him warmly. "Ohhh nothing! Just kinda wondering where Gemini could have ran off to!!" She laughed.
Scorpio nodded his head as he chuckled. "Yeah! Me too!" He laughed alongside Cancer. Cancer stopped laughing to look in front of her. "Is that Gemini??" She said as she sat up straight. Scorpio turned his head around to see. "And Virgo?" Scorpio said in confusion. "Why do they have a microphone??" Cancer questioned.
"EVERYONE WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!" Gemini said as she yelled into the microphone. Then she turned to look at Virgo. "My good friend Virgo is here to tell you!!" Gemini said as she handed Virgo the microphone. Everyone was dead silent as they stopped to listen to whatever they were about to say. Virgo looked at Gemini with hesitation, and then turned back to face everyone else.
"What are they doing!?" Cetus yelled. "They're going to ruin everything!!" He said as he balled his hand into a fist. Ophiuchus looked at him nervously, and then turned his attention back to Virgo. Virgo stood there frozen in front of everyone. "Ahem. Virgo? What are you doing?" Gemini whispered into her ear. Virgo snapped out of her stare, and took a breath. "Everyone needs to evacuate the building. Cetus has gotten a hold of the controller to the shock collar, and is now here hypnotizing people." Virgo paused to look around the room.
Everyone looked at her in fear, and then they all started whispering among themselves about the sudden news. "EVERYONE CALM DOWN!! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!" Sun shouted out into the room.
Sagittarius came running into the main room out of breath. Everyone stopped, and turned their heads to look at her. Gemini grabbed the microphone from Virgo's hand. "THAT'S HER!! SHE IS HYPNOTIZED!!" Gemini yelled out as Sagittarius made her way towards her. Gemini gave the microphone back to Virgo, and before Sagittarius had a chance to speak, she was unpleasantly meant with a punch to the nose. Sagittarius stumbled back holding her nose in pain. "WHAT THE HECK GEMINI!!" She said as she looked up at her. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Sagittarius yelled out. Gemini looked over at Virgo confused, and then turned back to face Sagittarius.
"Don't play dumb with me! We all know you're under Cetus' spell!!" Gemini yelled as she put her hands up on her hips. "What? NO?" Sagittarius stood up straight, and wiped the blood from her nose. Gemini squinted her eyes, and looked at Sagittarius more clearly. Her eyes were no longer glowing red, and she seemed like herself. "Oh. Did I do that??" Gemini looked at her awkwardly, and then she stepped back. Sagittarius shook her head. "NO DUH! YOU LITERALLY JUST PUNCHED ME FOR NO REASON!!" Sagittarius yelled at her. Gemini tugged on her shirt in nervousness. "I thought you were—" She was about to say, but was interrupted by Sun. "SEE EVERYONE!? GEMINI IS GOING CRAZY!! EVERYTHING IS FINE!" He yelled out trying to reassure everyone.
Virgo looked down at the microphone in her hands, and then looked back up. "Everything is not fine!! HE IS HERE HYPNOTIZING PEOPLE!" She yelled out into the crowded room. "What is happening?" Scorpio questioned staring at the mess that was happening in front of him. Cancer stood up from her chair to get a closer look. "Have they gone insane??" Cancer said in confusion.
"What are you talking about? Of course everything is fine! Nobody here is hypnotized." Sun blurted out. Virgo paused to look around the room. She didn't know what to say, because it had happened right in front of her. Sagittarius was unconscious on the floor when she had entered the bathroom, but that was about all she saw. "Listen to me. I might not remember much about what happened, but I did see Cetus and Ophiuchus in one of the rooms down the hall." Sagittarius stepped in, and continued. "They pinned me to the ground, and then Cetus hypnotized me. And from then on I don't remember what else happened, besides the part where I woke up on the bathroom floor." Sagittarius explained.
Everyone in the room gasped at the unexpected news. Sun slowly started to clap his hands. "Good story, but now's not the time to be telling them." He said in an almost aggravated way. Sagittarius looked at him dumbfounded. "You don't believe me??" She said, sounding confused. Sun looked directly into her eyes, and shook his head. "Believe a story? Why should I, there's no proof!" He chuckled in annoyance. Sagittarius could tell something was not quite right about him, and she could see his eyes illuminated his face in red. She gasped, but did not say anything. She turned to Gemini, who was also focused on Sun.
"They can't be serious?!" Pisces whispered to Capricorn, who was too busy watching what was happening. "Maybe I was wrong about her exploring the place..." Leo said underneath his breath. Taurus looked over at him. "You don't think?? Look at her! She clearly wasn't on an adventure!" Taurus said, but Capricorn turned his head to hush them both. "Quiet." He said, turning back around to watch.
"I think that you hit your head a little too hard, and now you're having hallucinations." Sun said as he crossed his arms. Sagittarius nudged Gemini, and then she leaned her head forward. Signaling to look closer at Sun. Gemini nodded her head, meaning she knew what she was trying to say. "With all due respect, we ALL know that he is here. We ALL know what we saw, and to say it was a story really isn't appropriate." Gemini said as she turned to face Sun. "And we know that you're not Sun..." She said as she raised an eyebrow.
Cancer looked at Scorpio in shock. "What is she doing?? Does she know who she is talking to?!?" She said as she leaned her head in forward. Scorpio just shook his head slowly at her, and then turned back.
Pisces looked around the room in fear. "What does she mean?" He asked as he tapped Capricorn on the shoulder. Capricorn looked over at Leo and Taurus, and then he took a deep breath. "I don't know..." He said, sounding a little scared. Leo looked up over on the balcony on the second floor. His heart dropped when he saw Cetus and Ophiuchus in the far corner. He nudged Taurus.
"What do you mean by that? Of course it's me!" He chuckled nervously. Gemini and Sagittarius both shook their heads. Virgo looked over at them, and nodded her head slowly. She understood what they meant. He was not himself, he was hypnotized. "Really? Kinda funny because last time I checked Sun wouldn't say such things like that!!" Gemini laughed, knowing she had him cornered.
Taurus looked at Leo confused. "Can you not!?" He said as he turned back around. Leo took hold of Taurus' head, and turned it to the balcony. "Look..." Leo whispered into Taurus' ear. Taurus' mouth dropped to the floor. "He's here..." He paused. "And without his blindfold." Leo let go of Taurus' head, and nodded slowly. "What do we do?" Leo asked nervously. Taurus got up from his seat. "We're finishing this now..." Taurus said, walking away from the table, and to the balcony. Leo looked at Pisces and Capricorn, who were still fixated on Sun. Then he got up from his seat, and followed Taurus.